You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaiyodo Capsule Q Museum July prehistoric/extinct animals and August dinosaur sets

Started by brettnj, July 03, 2022, 05:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I assumed I'd posted re: these sets here and thought I'd just update but turns out I never did.

These sets release this and next month respectively.

I have more orders for the former (45 sets + some individuals so far...) than for anything I've offered in the seven years I've been doing this.

If anyone is interested in either (or anything else from Japan (new and pending Favorite soft models, Ikimon Nature Techni Colour fossil skeletons, the So-Ta archelon fossil skeleton, etc.)), please PM (ASAP as we don't know the precise release date).

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Hey.

My source just informed me that both sets will be releasing this month--not one in July and one in August as has all along been advertised.

Brett

brettnj

Just looked on eBay and thought I'd mention that while my price on the site for this set (including US shipping) is $55, the other two sellers offering them are asking more than $90 (including shipping from Japan).

Much more relevant here, my direct buyers are paying 4000 yen for the set before shipping (which in virtually all cases will be combined with other orders they've placed with us). And the yen is so low right now that 4000 is less than $30 US.

The set releases this week and I continue to receive so many requests we've had to pre-order more from a second new figure source.

The companion dino set releases next month.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.