News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

wanted: WWD Utahraptor

Started by erinelainerobertson, December 03, 2012, 07:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erinelainerobertson

Anyone have one in good condition (stands upright) they'd be willing to sell?

Invicta Hunter

I have one that stands and is in very good condition, send me a message if your interested.

Jetoar

Quote from: Burstin on December 12, 2012, 08:38:49 AM
I have one that stands and is in very good condition, send me a message if your interested.

have you got other figures of WWD  ^-^?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Invicta Hunter

Yes, i have two Utahraptors one Allosaurus and one Postosuchus all in good condition except one of the Utahraptors that does have some big paint rubs. If anyone wants to buy/trade for them please let me know and we can work something out.

Jetoar

Colud you share imagen of your figures?
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.