News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

original Battats for sale

Started by brettnj, December 22, 2022, 07:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I mentioned last week that I have a massive inventory of Kaiyodo Dinotales including the complete set of 8 series for sale at what are the lowest prices outside of Japan.

Also worth mentioning--and I must have done so last winter when I got them--that I have the largest inventory of original Battats (both regular and mini) with all listed on eBay at the lowest prices on the site at the time of listing. I've sold out of some of the rarer ones but still have a lot available including my last lot of 8 mini and 14 regular figures.

My eBay ID is bmk17 but don't buy from eBay.

If this works, these are all of my Battat listings only...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Battat&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=08859&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=bmk17&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=240

Message me directly here (not via eBay) and I'll offer a 10% discount on anything I have listed and possibly even 10% off the lowest price on the site if someone else added a lower priced entry after I listed.

And here also is my complete eBay inventory with tons of Japanese dino and animal figures, all again at the lowest prices on the site at the times of listing...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bmk17/m.html?item=203943403284&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

Thanks.
Brett

Lynx

I've been meaning to get one of your Battat Tyrannosauruses for a while now. I'll see if I can pick it up soon, as I now have the money.
An oversized house cat.

brettnj

I actually just lowered their prices very significantly since they were the one figure that wasn't selling well.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.