News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted Battat Dilophosaurus Version 2

Started by Doug Watson, March 25, 2023, 07:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Watson

Hey there, I did a search and couldn't find a "wanted" section so I apologize if there is one.
I just acquired the tail down Version 2 of the Battat Ceratosaurus to go with my Version 1 so the only full sized Battat that I need to complete my Battat collection is the Dilophosaurus Version 2, that is the one with a base. I have versions 1 & 3.
Here is a picture of one, I apologize to the owner of this photo I can't locate the web site anymore to ask permission. I got the latest Ceratosaursus off of eBay so I know it won't be cheap and I am willing to pay a fair price. Anybody have one they want to sell me?