News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Invicta Hunter Sales & Trades

Started by Invicta Hunter, January 02, 2013, 07:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfanfromtexas

I would be interested in the inpro protoceratops and inpro styracosaurus. How much for the two?

Invicta Hunter

I've added a couple of new items to my sales/trades list. One being a painted Invicta Iguanodon, also some Toyway museum figures.

Invicta Hunter

I've added some new items, two Battats, timpos and an Invicta Lambeosaurus.
Check them out on the first post.

amargasaurus cazaui

I know I offered to purchase those Utahraptors and was told they were sold......but they are still showing in the thread?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on December 02, 2013, 10:41:50 PM
I know I offered to purchase those Utahraptors and was told they were sold......but they are still showing in the thread?

Sorry about that, i really need to finish the updates.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Are the Battat rex and the toyway dinos, especially the diplo, still available?
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Invicta Hunter

Couple of new items added:

MIMP Secret rare number 200
Invicta Dimetrodons
Dinosaur King series 2 figures

Chad

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on February 17, 2014, 10:26:11 PM

MIMP Secret rare number 200
Invicta Dimetrodons
Dinosaur King series 2 figures

Hi. What species are those two dino king series 2 figures?

Thanks

Invicta Hunter

Invicta Troodon [SOLD]
Transmutazors Corythosaurus and Triceratops

Check the first page to see photos and info.

Sauropodlet

I'd love the Baryonyx if you still have it.  Please PM me a price with shipping (NZ) without its packaging, which you can recycle.  :)

Invicta Hunter

Sorry but I don't have a Baryonyx for sale.

dinoking

Hi, is that Toyway Natural History Collection Stegosaurus you had for sale a rare figure? I never saw it before and I would like to get one. Please let me know . Thanks

Invicta Hunter

Im not to sure, I don't think the Toyway stego is still being sold in shops so it might be a little bit rare by now. The best thing is to check around on the web and see if any online stores still have them.

Invicta Hunter

I have a very rare AAA large Parasaurolophus for sale, check the first page for photos.
Thanks

Invicta Hunter

Transmutazors lot
3 rare AAA dinosaurs
WWD Leallynasaura
Cherilea Pterodactyl
Battat Utahraptor  [SOLD]

Check the first page to see photos and info.

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SONSOFNORWAY

Just wondering if you know where I could find a Invicta Lambeosaurus?

Invicta Hunter

Ebay.co.uk is about the best place to find one but the Lambeo is the rarest from the set so it can be a bit hard to find one.
If i come across one i'll let you know.

amargasaurus cazaui

Curious...is the lambeosaurus considered rarest or the troodon? I had always understood the Troodon was harder to find. Can you clarify?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Invicta Hunter

I would say that the lambeo is the rarest followed by the troodon and then the dimetrodon.
I know the troodon is supposed to be the rarest because it was pulled from sale but i still find way more of them than the lambeo.
A couple of years ago the dimetrodon was really hard to find but then someone started selling them on mass so their rarity level went right down.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: