News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Invicta Hunter Sales & Trades

Started by Invicta Hunter, January 02, 2013, 07:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone, I'm selling off some of my collection so please take a look and if you would like to buy anything please contact me.

Here's a list of things i have for sale:

Dino Riders

Pachyrhinosaurus (Missing It's Battery Cover But Can Still Walk)  £Im open to offers on this guy£

White Post

Corythosaurus  £70
Oviraptor         £50
Plateosaurus    £50
Tylosaurus       £55

Invicta

Mamenchisaurus (New Condition) £15
Painted T rex £30

If you would like to see close ups on any of the figures please let me know.
Thanks for looking.

tyrantqueen

Is the Maiasaura available? How much do you want for it?

Invicta Hunter

Im not to sure how much i would sell the figures for so if you could make me an offer and then lets see where we go from there.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on January 02, 2013, 10:49:15 PM
Im not to sure how much i would sell the figures for so if you could make me an offer and then lets see where we go from there.
I'll continue this discussion via private message ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

Paleo & Fish Collector

Do you have a Yujin Kimberella I have desperately been looking for one.

Invicta Hunter

tyrantqueen

Quote from: PteraspisEMMA on January 03, 2013, 05:33:53 AM
Do you have a Yujin Kimberella I have desperately been looking for one.
Er....where did you get the idea that he had those for sale?

Libraraptor

Seems like you do have exactly the right focus, pal! I love love love Invictas, and maybe we can even have a small trade? I´ll pm you on this soon, okay?

Invicta Hunter

I think Invicta are the best and im always on the look out for any colour variants i don't have. Please pm me and let me know what your trades are.
Thanks

Invicta Hunter

Here's a couple of new things i have for sale/trade.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

UK

Blade-of-the-Moon

What are you looking for , for the Invicta Lambeosaurus ?

Feel free to PM me.

Invicta Hunter

]

Invicta Hunter

I have two new figures for sale/trade. One is a painted Timpo Dimetrodon from the 1950s, it's in good condition and has some paint wear but it's still very good for it's age. The second figure is a dark green Invicta Stegosaurus. This figure usually comes in brown so this dark green is abit of a colour variant and is hard to come by. If you would like to buy or trade for any of these figures just send me your offers.
Thanks

Invicta Hunter

Im selling my five Battat minis at £35 each. They are all in mint condition and as we all know very rare. Please let me know if your interested.
Thanks

change0125

Hi, I am interested in

Pachycephalosaurus near mint
Utahraptor some paint rubs 
trex original version has a lot of paint loss
Amargasaurus mint
Dilophosaurus version 3 some paint rubs

could you give me a offer? And shipping cost for Shanghai, China. Thanks.

change0125

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on May 12, 2013, 03:21:04 PM
Im selling my five Battat minis at £35 each. They are all in mint condition and as we all know very rare. Please let me know if your interested.
Thanks

[]

Also, I am interested of these minis. Pls add them in your offer. Thanks a lot.

Invicta Hunter

I have a Thunder Beasts figure for trade or sale. The figure has some paint wear but still looks great.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: