News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sim’s sales

Started by Sim, May 05, 2024, 07:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Here is what I'm selling.  Shipping is from the UK and not included in the shown price.  All the figures are like new.

CollectA Ceratosuchops Free with any purchase

Eikoh Nasutoceratops Free with any purchase

Eikoh flying Quetzalcoatlus Free with any purchase

Favorite Zhuchengtyrannus and Sinoceratops £100

Kabaya Triceratops Free with any purchase
Kabaya roaring Tyrannosaurus Free with any purchase
These figures are the original Dinosaur Collection versions

Kaiyodo brown Cladoselache Free with any purchase

Kaiyodo brown Cladoselache Free with any purchase

Papo Stygimoloch £4

PNSO Machairoceratops £4

Safari Dracorex £4

Safari Pachyrhinosaurus £30

Safari Prehistoric crocodiles toob £4 each
Safari Prehistoric sea life toob £4, only one left
Safari Prehistoric sharks toob £4 each
All these toobs are the newest versions

Safari prehistoric sharks toob (from my collection) £4

Safari 2019 Pteranodon £4

Crackington

Hi avatar_Sim @Sim, will send you a PM - nice selection!

Sim

I've added a few more items to the first post!  All prehistoric animal figures I have for sale are listed now!

Sim

Added a note to the first post about how all the figures are like new.

Sim

I've removed the following from the first post as they have been sold: Kaiyodo megalania, CollectA Neovenator, CollectA Brighstoneus, Favorite Neovenator, Favorite Baryonyx, Favorite Bistahieversor and Pentaceratops, BotM Dromaeosaurus, BotM Velociraptor, BotM Microraptor set.  One of the Safari prehistoric sea life toobs has also been sold and I've specified that only one of that toob is left.

The BotM Buitreraptor set and PNSO Tuojiangosaurus are in the process of being sold.

Sim

I've added the Safari 2019 Pteranodon.

Sim

I've made the decision to no longer keep Beasts of the Mesozoic in my collection.  It has given me happiness, but I've realised I prefer to not have action figures, so all the Beasts of the Mesozoic figures in my collection are now available to be bought.  I've added all of them to the first post.

Sim

I've added another CollectA mini prehistoric animals set, this one being from my collection.  I've specified this and that the other one is unopened.  I've also specified the Linheraptor on its own is unopened too.

Sim

Removed a few figures that I've donated to a young boy I know.  The BotM Guanlong is in the process of being sold.

Sim

The BotM Buitreraptor set, BotM Guanlong and PNSO Tuojiangosaurus have all been sold.  The Safari Pachyrhinosaurus is reserved.

Sim

I've added the green Haolonggood Gastonia and lowered the prices of most items.

Baryonyx

Hi Sim, have sent a PM!

Sim

A photo of it will be coming, but in case anyone is already interested I'm going to put for sale the Kaiyodo Sauropelta for £4.

Sim

I've changed my mind about the Kaiyodo Sauropelta, I'll be keeping it.  I've removed the figures that have been sold, or donated to a charity shop, and lowered the prices on some of the remaining figures.  The BotM Eotyrannus and one of the BotM Linheraptor is in the process of being sold.

Primeval12

To buy the Psittaco or to not buy the psittaco... hmmm

Sim

The PNSO Tarbosaurus and BotM Psittacosaurus have been sold.  The BotM brown Protoceratops is in the process of being sold.

Sim

Some figures have been sold.  I've lowered the prices for some of the remaining figures.

Sim

Added another prehistoric sharks toob to the items I'm selling, this one is from my collection and might have better paint apps than the other two I'm selling.  I was satisfied with the paintjobs of the fish in that toob.  I've also lowered some of the prices of other items.

Sim

I've added the Haolonggood blue Stegosaurus, CollectA Ceratosuchops and Kaiyodo brown Cladoselache to the list of what I'm selling.

Sim

I've added a lot of figures to the first post and lowered the prices of some of the figures that were already there.  I'm keeping a customised Kaiyodo Ichthyostega and selling the other one I have.  It has a small scuff on its eye which can easily be corrected with a drop of black paint from a paintbrush or marker.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: