News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Caraxes by McFarlane Toys.

Started by Ikessauro, July 19, 2024, 07:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Looking for this one new in the box. But it appears to be out of stock on most sites, only available on Aliexpress for an exorbitant price. Does anyone know where I could get it for a more fair deal, preferably from the US.

SBell

Good luck. Those dragons were plagued with release problems.
I'd ordered the two through a supplier, and after a year of delays we cancelled.
My son somehow found one in town, never saw another. Syrax was harder to find.

I'm guessing Meleys will be just as difficult.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I bought one for myself last year and another for my nephew on sale for Christmas. It does appear to be sold out most places except maybe eBay? I think I saw some a few weeks ago at Target.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 20, 2024, 07:20:13 AMI bought one for myself last year and another for my nephew on sale for Christmas. It does appear to be sold out most places except maybe eBay? I think I saw some a few weeks ago at Target.

Right now I can't find any on eBay. I'll keep an eye there. Problem with Target is their weird website which never has stock available and when it has, doesn't ship where I need (which is New Castle Delaware).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Ikessauro on July 20, 2024, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 20, 2024, 07:20:13 AMI bought one for myself last year and another for my nephew on sale for Christmas. It does appear to be sold out most places except maybe eBay? I think I saw some a few weeks ago at Target.

Right now I can't find any on eBay. I'll keep an eye there. Problem with Target is their weird website which never has stock available and when it has, doesn't ship where I need (which is New Castle Delaware).

When I search it says "in stores" so not online. I think saw both of those first releases though.  I also saw the newest one is up for preorder on Amazon.

I do have a full set of the original GOT dragons in package if that is of interest to anyone? Also the first release Hungarian Horntail out of box.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.