News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Reply on the Fediverse" in blog comments

Started by DinoToyForum, July 20, 2024, 02:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you know what the "Reply on the Fediverse" button means on certain blog comments?

Yes, and it wouldn't put me off replying to that comment.
2 (11.1%)
Yes, and it would put me off replying to that comment.
2 (11.1%)
No, but it wouldn't put me off replying to that comment.
9 (50%)
No, but it would put me off replying to that comment.
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

DinoToyForum

Readers of the blog may notice in the comments section there's sometimes a "Reply on the Fediverse" button next to certain comments instead of just a "reply" button (see screenshot below). I'm curious if readers know what this means and whether it puts anyone off replying to those comments (in reality, or in principle).

Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 13.56.50.png

DinoToyForum

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far, please keep 'em coming, its very helpful to know what people think!

DinoToyForum

Thanks extra voters! Is anybody else willing to cast a vote? Especially if you do comment on the blog, but even if you don't.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.