You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for the dinotoycollector site and Toy animal wiki

Started by Sim, August 01, 2024, 12:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

I hope that in this thread members could kindly contribute things that are missing on the dinotoycollector site and Toy animal wiki.  I'll list what is needed below:

Prehistoric animal figures needing photos

Kabaya
All figures (a few have images on the Toy animal wiki but none do on the dinotoycollector site)

Sim

I've turned this thread into a general request thread as there can be things besides photos that are requested.  This brings me to a request for information that I have.  Does anyone know who sculpted the figures in Favorite's dinosaur soft model series 1?  It was mentioned on this forum once, but I can't find it now.

Sim

I've found the sculptor for the Favorite soft model series 1, it's Takashi Oda.

Sim

I've got a request I'd very much appreciate help with: Can someone provide a photo of the Kabaya grey Seismosaurus?  The one on Toy Animal Wiki is the second version of it which is brown, but it's listed as the first version (which is actually the grey one) and the link to the grey one's page can't be removed...  So it would be great if I can update it with a photo of the grey Seismosaurus and then create a page for the brown version.

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Sim on August 07, 2024, 09:46:25 PMI've got a request I'd very much appreciate help with: Can someone provide a photo of the Kabaya grey Seismosaurus?  The one on Toy Animal Wiki is the second version of it which is brown, but it's listed as the first version (which is actually the grey one) and the link to the grey one's page can't be removed...  So it would be great if I can update it with a photo of the grey Seismosaurus and then create a page for the brown version.

I think I saw an ebay listing with it. Is this the version you're looking for?

Sim

Sim

I would like some help regarding the Kaiyodo Kitadaniryu.  It's not on Toy Animal Wiki at all, and only one of the four versions is on dinotoycollector.  I've read that it's a secret figure from Animatales series 6, but I'm not sure if that is by Furuta or Takara?  Can someone tell me exactly which series the Kitadaniryu is in?

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Sim on August 16, 2024, 03:20:28 PMI would like some help regarding the Kaiyodo Kitadaniryu.  It's not on Toy Animal Wiki at all, and only one of the four versions is on dinotoycollector.  I've read that it's a secret figure from Animatales series 6, but I'm not sure if that is by Furuta or Takara?  Can someone tell me exactly which series the Kitadaniryu is in?
I have it in several places - maybe this would help ( picture 6 ) and also That old post.

Sim

Thanks avatar_BrontoScorpio @BrontoScorpio! :)  That is helpful!  I didn't know there was a secret Kaiyodo tuatara!  I also am not sure I knew the secret Tyrannosaurus came in more than one colour.  Are the Tyrannosaurus all from Dinotales series 3?  What is the secret Tarbosaurus?  Do you know which Siamotyrannus is from the original Dinotales series 1 and which Kitadaniryu is from Animatales series 4?  If I know which they are I'll also know which ones are from the later series.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Sim on August 16, 2024, 08:58:52 PMAre the Tyrannosaurus all from Dinotales series 3?
Yes, all 3 of them.

Quote from: Sim on August 16, 2024, 08:58:52 PMWhat is the secret Tarbosaurus?
The special is the one that is more white - I marked it in red - as in the appendix

Quote from: Sim on August 16, 2024, 08:58:52 PMDo you know which Siamotyrannus is from the original Dinotales series 1
All 3 Siamotyrannus are from series 1B ( except for the 4th olive colored that is 'limited' )

Quote from: Sim on August 16, 2024, 08:58:52 PMwhich Kitadaniryu is from Animatales series 4?
The rightmost ( black&white with orange mouth ) is from series 6, the other 3 are from the 4th series.

Sim

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.