News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Major Cable Network Casting Hollywood Collectors!

Started by Mike Forest, January 15, 2013, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Forest

Hello all!

My name is Mike and I am working on a project for ReelzChannel that features Hollywood collectors and their collections.

Each episode will feature 2 collectors showing off their stuff. It's going to be a fun celebration of all things movie collector related. It's as much about the collector as the collection!

If you are interested in sharing your collection with our audience please call 818-666-3606 or email me at castingcollections(at)gmail.com

Besides Jurassic Park related collections, we are also looking for:

Walt Disney Characters (either one specific one or many)
Star Trek
Star Wars
Wizard of Oz
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/Tolkien world
Any superhero franchises: Avengers, Thor, IronMan, Batman, etc.
James Bond
Terminator
Sci-Fi Obsessed Collection
Horror Obsessed collection
3 Stooges
Marilyn Monroe
Classic Hollywood Pin-up Girls
Hollywood/Movie Car Collector

Please US collectors only!

Apologies if this should go in a different section, please move if needed.

Mike

DinoToyForum

I moved this topic to the classifieds section.

Sounds fun! There are lots of US-based DTF members with awesome collections so some might be interested. 8) Me, I'm in the UK, and my collection is less than awesome, so I'm out of the running ;) Best wishes!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.