You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

JP Horizon Dilos, Tsukuda Raptor, and Deluxe Dilo Halloween Mask For Sale/Trade

Started by yankeetrex, January 23, 2013, 03:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankeetrex

Need some room on my Jurassic Park Shelf for future items, so Im listing the following items for sale....

Hard to find Tsukuda Jurassic Park Velociraptor built and painted with original box

For some reason it came with 2 right legs I believe and an uneven mouth, but still looks good in my opinion....

Horizon Dilophosaurus Built and Painted w/o frill

Just wanted to do something different with the paint Job.  I do still have the frills if need be

Movie Accurate Horizon Dilo

Watcha see is whatcha get. Not really looking to sell both of them, depending on which one goes first I'll keep the other.

Last but not least.....

Deluxe JP Dilophosaurus Mask

That is not a pic of mine, but it is the same one.   Its in great condition, and has never been worn.

PM Me if interested.  Please send me what you'd like to pay for the item, and I'll work with you on price. Will Trade any of the items for a Tsukuda Gallimimus. On ebay my name is JPs2collector and I have a 100 percent buyer rating. Thanks alot guys!