News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaprosaurus

You never fail to impress me,that scene is just....nostalgic.Seeing it makes me tear up,i know i can watch it again and again,but i don't know what's about me that takes me back to my childhood where i reenact that with my toys.And is that log real? :o

bL00df0x

Thank you :) I'm glad that you like it and that it brought back good memories :)

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 19, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
I'm not much of JP fan really (I watch the films once in a while and enjoy them, but that's where the interest ends) but this is so cool. The Gallimimus scene brings back memories.

bL00df0x

Thank you Kaprosaurus  ^-^ Yes the log is a broken branch, it's real :)

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on October 19, 2017, 11:59:21 AM
You never fail to impress me,that scene is just....nostalgic.Seeing it makes me tear up,i know i can watch it again and again,but i don't know what's about me that takes me back to my childhood where i reenact that with my toys.And is that log real? :o

Lanthanotus

I'm not much of JP fan really (I watch the films once in a while and enjoy them, but that's where the interest ends)

Same goes for me.

But hey, bl00df0x, those dioramas are so lively... great pieces of handicraft in sculpting, coloration and makin' it look like a 3D snapshot.

Halichoeres

Another winner! I love your dioramas.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Reptilia

Ever thought of building up the Nedry versus Dilophosaurus scene? It is my favourite bit of all the JP saga, cause involves my favourite JP dinosaur showing off all of its vicious power.

bL00df0x

Thank you! There's something about dioramas, the 3D snapshot aspect is so captivating. To look at it in all angles.

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 19, 2017, 09:12:28 PM
I'm not much of JP fan really (I watch the films once in a while and enjoy them, but that's where the interest ends)

Same goes for me.

But hey, bl00df0x, those dioramas are so lively... great pieces of handicraft in sculpting, coloration and makin' it look like a 3D snapshot.

bL00df0x

Haha...Hey Reptilia, yes I'm actually working on it now... ;) ;) ;)

Quote from: Reptilia on October 20, 2017, 02:07:29 AM
Ever thought of building up the Nedry versus Dilophosaurus scene? It is my favourite bit of all the JP saga, cause involves my favourite JP dinosaur showing off all of its vicious power.

Reptilia

Great! Can't wait to see the result.

bL00df0x

Hi all, here is an update of my diorama featuring Jurassic Park's version of the Dilophosaurus.

Dilo by Peter Hui, on Flickr

pako

Reptilia

Me too, keep us updated!

Dinomike

I love your dioramas! The Gallimimus scene rocks!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

bL00df0x

Hi everyone, here's an update on the Dilo scene :)

Jeep-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Dilo-01 by Peter Hui, on Flickr

bL00df0x

Thank you! It was pretty fun!

Quote from: Dinomike on November 23, 2017, 09:26:53 PM
I love your dioramas! The Gallimimus scene rocks!

pako

Awesome !! Really tiny details, can't wait for the final result !

Would you have a picture of all your dioramas displayed maybe?

;)

bL00df0x

Thank you! I just moved to my new house so it will take awhile before I bring my remaining dioramas back :)

Quote from: pako on December 09, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
Awesome !! Really tiny details, can' :)t wait for the final result !

Would you have a picture of all your dioramas displayed maybe?

;)

bL00df0x

Hi all, I have recently completed the diorama. Please enjoy!!!

Nedry's death by Peter Hui, on Flickr

Reptilia

It's just incredible, what an amazing talent you have. Do you keep all of your JP dioramas together? Can we see a panoramic shot of the room?

bL00df0x

Thank you for the compliments. No, not yet...the remaining ones are at my folks' place. I guess it will be some time before I put them together on a shelf  :-\

Quote from: Reptilia on December 26, 2017, 11:26:55 AM
It's just incredible, what an amazing talent you have. Do you keep all of your JP dioramas together? Can we see a panoramic shot of the room?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: