News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

Great job!! I do really love the details.  ^-^

bL00df0x

Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I posted a diorama. Here is from a scene from Jurassic Park titled "Must Go Faster!" Hope you guys like it! :)

\

The Process

I'm sorry but I couldn't find the process of modifying the Rex. Basically I used the Papo T-rex, cut the head,legs and tail. Then used epoxy putty to fill up the gaps and paint again.

Arul

I love it beautiful work on your recent diorama very nice custom for the trex  :D just my opinion, maybe it will be more realistic for the jeep if you add the mud effect on the tire but it looks good already :D

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

bL00df0x

Quote from: Arul on November 16, 2015, 12:31:49 AM
I love it beautiful work on your recent diorama very nice custom for the trex  :D just my opinion, maybe it will be more realistic for the jeep if you add the mud effect on the tire but it looks good already :D

Thanks Arul, yeah, I should have made the entire ground muddy too!

docronnie

I'm just wondering, did you join the diorama contest this year?
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

bL00df0x

Quote from: docronnie on November 20, 2015, 01:19:15 AM
I'm just wondering, did you join the diorama contest this year?

Hi docronnie,

No I didn't join the contest. I'm pretty much happy with just building Jurassic Park related dioramas for fun :))

Dinomike

You should definitely join the Diorama contest next year! Fantastic work!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

bL00df0x

Quote from: Dinomike on November 20, 2015, 12:37:53 PM
You should definitely join the Diorama contest next year! Fantastic work!

Haha, I don't know, maybe next time? I'm impressed with the entrees, they really know how to take good photos and stage a scene.

docronnie

I would definitely vote for your work, since I only try to vote for real dioramas.  ^-^
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

bL00df0x

Quote from: docronnie on November 20, 2015, 11:23:11 PM
I would definitely vote for your work, since I only try to vote for real dioramas.  ^-^

Hahaha, thank you for the kind words :D

bL00df0x

Hello all again, I've just completed a scene from Jurassic World: Indominus Rex vs Ankylosaurus. Enjoy!

Making of the Gyrosphere

Blade-of-the-Moon

ITdactyl

woah!  Excellent work on the gyrosphere.

Arul

Thats the good idea ! Very cool diorama. Looks like you are a JP hardcore fan :)

bL00df0x

Hahaha, thank you...I won't say I'm really a hardcore fan. I just happen to like dinosaurs and Jurassic Park since young :D

LophoLeeVT

:o impressive!!!
wow the universal indominus is really big!!! i really wanna have it
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

bL00df0x

Quote from: raptor64870 on January 04, 2016, 01:10:34 PM
:o impressive!!!
wow the universal indominus is really big!!! i really wanna have it

It's actually from the Jurassic World Gift set. I figured that since Indominus Rex is an intellectual property of Universal, I wouldn't be able find a better model than the JP toys.

I've made some minor modifications by adding the neck spikes using a metal wire, a repaint of the skin and recolouring the eyes and tongue :D

Dinomike

A stunning piece! I'm blown away!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

bL00df0x

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: