News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaucers

Started by celsius, February 22, 2013, 07:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celsius

Hi Guys,

New member,

anyone else have Dinosaucers collectables? (Oh and how does one upload a personal image?)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: celsius on February 22, 2013, 07:11:39 PM
Hi Guys,

New member,

anyone else have Dinosaucers collectables? (Oh and how does one upload a personal image?)

Welcome !

One of my favorite shows growing up. Sadly there is almost nothing to collect from it. :/

You mean an avatar pic  ?  You need to host an image on another site, photobucket, flickr , facebook, ect.. and then copy/paste the link on your profile page.  :)

celsius

For collectables of that show I have 4 ships 8 dinosaucers, 4 spanish books. 8 cards that morph from dinosaucer to dinosaur with info on each dinosaur....They ships and figures are 10/10 awesome

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Gwangi

Quote from: celsius on February 26, 2013, 12:20:42 AM
For collectables of that show I have 4 ships 8 dinosaucers, 4 spanish books. 8 cards that morph from dinosaucer to dinosaur with info on each dinosaur....They ships and figures are 10/10 awesome

I used to watch the show but was not even aware of a toy line for them. If you have pictures of your collection I'm sure a lot of us (myself included) would love to see them.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Zhuchengotyrant

I'm not young!  I'm 11! >:(
-Zhuchengotyrant

Gwangi

Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on September 05, 2013, 07:02:30 PM
I'm not young!  I'm 14! >:(

Well, "Dinosaucers" aired in 1987 so at least when compared to that show and some of the people who watched it, yes, you are young.  ;)

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Jetoar

Amazing.... one of the best series of my childhood  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shame it never received a U.S. toyline..but I did hear that many of the prototypes actually production in other countries.

There was a consideration a couple years ago to bring the series back in comic book and animated series form.

Brett Booth did some designs for it :

http://carnosauria.blogspot.com/2010/03/more-dinosaucers.html

EmperorDinobot

Oh wow! I used to have some Spanish comics from Dinoplatívolos.

Do we have any pictures of the figures?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Paleogene Pals

I remember the show. And, yes, 11 or 14, you are YOUNG. Wait until you cross 40. When I was born, non-avian dinosaurs still roamed the Earth. And, there was no Internet! I had to walk to school in the snow, uphill, both ways.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on July 31, 2014, 02:42:11 AM
I remember the show. And, yes, 11 or 14, you are YOUNG. Wait until you cross 40. When I was born, non-avian dinosaurs still roamed the Earth. And, there was no Internet! I had to walk to school in the snow, uphill, both ways.
I remember the days of dial up...that sucked.

stargatedalek

we had dial up until just a few years ago *shudders*
(and I can speak from experience, the jury-rigging a second phone line trick does not work very well should you need to use both at once :P )

I'm not exactly "old" myself, but I grew with lots of "older" tv, everything from Gilligan's Island to Dinoriders, and I do recall having seen a bit of Dinosaucers some years ago, but I get most people my age would have never heard of it

Paleogene Pals

And when they say your memory goes after 40, THEY ARE NOT JOKING!!!  I literally forgot everything: my ATM pin number, locker combo, log in ID, where I live. But you do get special little "cheat sheets" so you can keep functioning. What was this topic about again?

Alexxitator

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on July 31, 2014, 04:28:06 AM
And when they say your memory goes after 40, THEY ARE NOT JOKING!!!  I literally forgot everything: my ATM pin number, locker combo, log in ID, where I live. But you do get special little "cheat sheets" so you can keep functioning. What was this topic about again?

ROFL

Though honestly; at 37 I never heard of this series before. The forgetting thing actually starts before 40. But you prolly forgot that. 8)

OT:Welcome!
To kill an error is as good a service as, and sometimes even better than, the establishing of a new truth or fact.
-Charles Darwin-

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.