News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Arominger's Collection

Started by arominger, March 20, 2012, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arominger

I guess those are both Procon not collecta right?

arominger

oh and I just got the Safari Arsinoitherium ;D ;D! I will post pictures of my Collection So far I also got the Safari Missing Links Wooly Mammoth and the Baby! ;D

Bokisaurus

You have a nice collection going there :) Ah, there is even a wall shelf to display them! Like the pterosaurs, how you creatively displayed them :))
Hmm, I should try and get that TRU rebbachisaurus, it looks interesting. Is it foamy material, or solid plastic? It's an interesting choice of species, yes?

arominger

Oh Yes it is Great! It was at my local TRU store so yeah its really cool and that was my first toy from TRU that I thought was a WWD Diplodocus!

Libraraptor

Nice collection! I really like that odd Plesiosaur and the HUGE Struthiomimus!

arominger

Thanks I have new pics of my NEW Collection but I will post pics later some of my new figures are:

1. Safari Arsinoitherium
2. Safari two fighting Dilophosaurus
3. Safari Old Igaunodon
4. Safari Missing Links Woolly Mammuth with baby!

Oh and I will show my Living Wild Animals below the Dinos! Its bigger than the two shelves combined!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.