News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Arominger's Collection

Started by arominger, March 20, 2012, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arominger

this is a start to my collection. I love collecting Hope you guys like it! Feel Free to post comments! ;D

I will post more pictures later.

Thundercharge

Great collection and nice display!

The flying pterosaurs and the trees are a nice touch  ;D

Click sig for my collection! :)

ZoPteryx

arominger

Heres some more pics! and thanks for the comments! ;D

More to come later! :D

Lio99

Tylosaurus

Nice collection, do you have a better shot of the plesiosaur top left from this picture:

the light blue and white one, it looks interesting :)

robustus_

Great collection, Arominger! I especially love that big Triceratops on the middle shelf... What model is that?

stoneage

:)  What is the sauropod with the spikes on it's back at the very bottom?

Gwangi

Great collection, the mammals in particular. I really like how you have your pterosaurs setup as well. I find them so hard to display.

arominger

thanks and stoneage  that is the Toys R us Rebbaichisaurus in my opinion it looks like the WWD diplodocus. ;D

arominger

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 21, 2012, 02:23:08 AM
Nice collection, do you have a better shot of the plesiosaur top left from this picture:

the light blue and white one, it looks interesting :)

well heres a picture of it

brontodocus

That's a fine collection, arominger! Some unusual vinyl figures and of course quite a few Bullyland prehistoric mammals! :) And I'm sure we haven't seen all of it yet, obviously there are many interesting other things below the three shelves near that Toys'R'us Rebbachisaurus. You will show them, too, I guess? :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

arominger

well actually I do have more but i need to set it up thats on my dresser i dont have any more shelves but i have many more Live animals but I guess i have alot more dinos too ;D so I will post more pics later.

Tylosaurus

As for this one :D

That is certainly one of the biggest plesiosaur toys I've ever seen hah! nice it has that 80's epic look too! :D

arominger

you think? Thanks! I really want to ask you guys what is rare in my collection? :-\.
and thanks for all of the Awesome comments!  ;D Keep Posting!

arominger

Quote from: arominger on March 21, 2012, 10:50:55 PM
thanks and stoneage  that is the Toys R us Rebbaichisaurus in my opinion it looks like the WWD diplodocus. ;D

I think you can still get it on the Toys R us site if you are interested Stoneage. :D

arominger

oh and the big blue pleosaur is actually from Toys R Us too! ;D

Horridus

I love the crumple-necked brachiosaur on the top shelf. Poor guy ;D
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Lio99

what is that diplodocus thing at the bottom?

Brachiosaurus

Quote from: arominger on March 22, 2012, 12:28:31 AM
you think? Thanks! I really want to ask you guys what is rare in my collection? :-\.
and thanks for all of the Awesome comments!  ;D Keep Posting!

Your bullyland prehistoric mammals and terror bird are rare and retired, soon to be unretired

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: