News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ikessauro's wants and trades

Started by Ikessauro, March 13, 2012, 02:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

So, here is my want list and also the list of things I have for trade. I live in Brazil but I do have a US address so you can ship items to..
Just send me a PM and we can work things out. Usually, when I trade I pay shipping for the package I send, while you pay shipping of the package you send. In case of buying/selling I use paypal. I will pay for shipping with tracking (and insurance if necessary) when buying.

For sale/trade
Favorite Co. Black and Yellow Tyrannosaurus
Battat T.rex v2 in good condition
Safari Inostrancevia

WANTS

Extant animals
Safari Ltd "The Rattler" Banded Rock Rattlesnake variant, from 1995

Kaiyodo
Dinoland Vinyl Dinosaurs

Jurassic Park Kenner
TLW Carnotaurus

TS Toys WWD Set
Mini Dinosaurs (whole set)

PlayVision Prehistoric Mammals
Small Hyaenodon
Large Hyaenodon
Large Smilodon

Bullyland
Ichthyosaurus (Old version - dark blue)
Plesiosaurus (old version - green color)

Invicta Dinos
Any unusual color variants                 

Kinto Favorite Collection soft models original series
T-rex Black with blue stripes version
Any other color variants/exclusive editions

PNSO
Exclusive Blue Triceratops Doyle
First versions of the T.rex (old school style)
A few mini dinos from first release

BOTM
All limited/exclusives

PREHISTORIC TIMES MAGAZINES.
Issues 1 - 17

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

ITEM SOLD

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have a Schleich Elasmosaurus, Big TLW Pachy, and a CollectA Deluxe Bary. Shoot me a PM with any offer. :)

SBell

What Ademar figures are there? I know there is a Barutitan, which I would be all for trading for! And I'm sure I have seen you post others, although I can't remember what.

As for trading--I have 1 Chick Yuet Synthetoceras, a few rhinos, possibly a spare entelodont; a Bully 2007 Stegosaurus (I would confirm it is the right one first--the WwD-looking one is what I'm assuming); possibly some of the Schleichs (Elasmosaurus for sure, possibly the Plateosaurus and Iguanodon); I can probably do the WwD Liopleurodon; a CollectA Paraceratherium...

I think that's it...

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

stargatedalek

I have a few duplicate DinoKing and Happinet toys I could part with. What were you hopping to pay for them and which in particular are you looking for?

Ikessauro

Quote from: stargatedalek on January 16, 2020, 05:37:29 PM
I have a few duplicate DinoKing and Happinet toys I could part with. What were you hopping to pay for them and which in particular are you looking for?

The ones I want the most from the Sega Dino King line are Isisaurus (which I'm not sure why is for sale on eBay for outrageous 123 dollars  ;D), Saurolophus, Majungasaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Shantungosaurus and Achelousaurus, plus the Large Sega Prize Dino King Stegosaurus

From the Happinett line I am mostly looking for Kentrosaurus, Futabasaurus and Maiasaura for now.

I'm not sure how much each is worth, it's been a while since I looked for them. They have been on my want list for years, but I never actively hunted them down on ebay. Right now they are ranging from 15 to 30 a piece on ebay, a few more expensive ones are listed, but since I'm not up to date on their rarity status, I wouldn't know if they are overpriced or not.

austrosaurus

Hi, I have an unpainted Invicta Ichthyosaurus if you're still interested in one!

Ikessauro

Update. Removed a few from my list, since I acquired them recently.

Ikessauro

Ikessauro

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.