You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Papo Dinosaur Collection!! New hobby

Started by spaceman, March 31, 2013, 03:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MutantDesign

Hi Guys,

Quite an impressive collection indeed. If anyone would like to see how 3D scanning and 3D printing can be used to mount up your dinosaurs follow the link below.

https://pinshape.com/blog/use-3d-scanning-to-improve-3d-designs/

Otherwise if you are only interested in results, then check out our final printed models of battle armour for the Papo Velociraptor below.

https://pinshape.com/items/22313-3d-printed-papo-raptor-battle-armour

Thanks,
Chris

MutantDesigns
www.mutantdesign.com.au

laticauda

Quote from: spaceman on May 15, 2013, 04:44:58 PM
I need to expand my Jurassic Park to accommodate more Dinos!

Really nice display.

suspsy

Quote from: spaceman on May 15, 2013, 04:44:58 PM
I need to expand my Jurassic Park to accommodate more Dinos!

I used to be a big Zoids fan until I sold off nearly all of them. I still have the mighty Gojulas equipped with CP-10 cannons though!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Paleona

That display is really nice!  I think the fence backdrop really brings it together. :))  What did you use to make it?  It reminds me of bamboo placemats, or those scroll-like wall calendars. 

Also, I spy a Pichu and Pikachu!  I have a large collection of Pikachu items (mostly plush), so that's cool to see someone else around here appreciate the electric mouse  ^-^

Everything_Dinosaur

Thanks for sharing the pictures, we are fans of Papo too, if you want the Papo Feathered Velociraptor we have just got it into stock at Everything Dinosaur.

Dilopho

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.