News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My collection dinoriders jurassic park and more

Started by fabrosaurus, April 03, 2013, 05:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabrosaurus

hi  I have some pictures of my collection hope you like

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Thundercharge

Great collection!! And welcome to DTF  ^-^

Click sig for my collection! :)

Nebuloid

Do I spot the big playmobil pirate island !? Used to love that as a kid...

DinoToyForum

Jetoar

Wonderful collection of Jurassic Park and Dinoriders  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

RockyMountainRex

A nice group of dinosaurs, and they look as if they wanted to have their picture taken!   :))
Rawr!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.