News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My miniature dinosaurs collection

Started by Mighty King, April 18, 2013, 03:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty King

Hi everybody! I'm from Argentina . I've been keeping my old little dinosaurs since I was a child, and the last year I decided to get more and more of this smallest size of dinosaurs.
I put a mighty max on photos for you to have an idea about the size.

this is a 12 dinosaurs tube . I bought it in a Jumbo supermarket.

This is a 12 dinosaurs tube .I bought it in a gift shop.

This is a 12 dinosaurs bag. I bought it in a cotillon party shop.

this is a 16 dinosaurs loose. (no bag or tube). I bought it in mercadolibre

these are some Jurassic park small dinos

and now some dinos that i have since i was a child

this is 10 dinosaurs bag. I bough it in a gift shop

this is a 50 pieces box. you can see the different sized dinosaurs

I just was interested in the smallest dinos

I'm re-painting all this small dinos for more realistic details, and i will show you that in another post thank you

Gwangi

Nice little collection you have, I especially like some of those older looking ones from your childhood. Do you get the Safari toobs down there? I think you would really like those.

sauroid

very nice mini dinos collection. welcome to DTF. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

Welcome! What a neat little collection you´ve got there! If you´re into small dinosaur figures, I´d recommend Kaiyodo or the Safari toobs Gwangi mentioned! Enjoy yourself at the forum!

Mighty King

thanks for the comments. I wanted safari toobs but still not able to get in my city. neither are kaiyodo

SBell

Quote from: Mighty King on April 18, 2013, 07:32:50 PM
thanks for the comments. I wanted safari toobs but still not able to get in my city. neither are kaiyodo

You won't find Kaiyodo in any non-Japanese city, unfortunately; and most of them are long out of production. Which means web searches and trades. As for Safari, it's harder to say; they tend to be most places, but not always.

Roselaar

Very interesting and diverse collection of little critters!

That Compsognathus amongst your JP figures, is that a bootleg by any chance? It has a different paint job from the original piece.

ZoPteryx

Thanks for sharing Mighty King!  I've never seen many of these before. :)

Mighty King

Quote from: Roselaar on April 19, 2013, 08:23:39 PM

That Compsognathus amongst your JP figures, is that a bootleg by any chance? It has a different paint job from the original piece.

I think it was a cheap imitation figure from the original.

thank you Sbell , Roselaar, Zopteryx

Roselaar

Quote from: Mighty King on April 20, 2013, 03:06:34 PM
Quote from: Roselaar on April 19, 2013, 08:23:39 PM

I think it was a cheap imitation figure from the original.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation. :)

docronnie

Very interesting and educational, as well!

We have those Nature World sets here in our malls.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Mighty King

thanks docronnie!
here in my country is not easy to find variety of small dinos

RockyMountainRex

That is a nice little collection you have there!   :)
Rawr!

Mighty King

Quote from: RockyMountainRex on May 04, 2013, 06:46:26 AM
That is a nice little collection you have there!   :)

Thank you RockyMountainRex! I'm repainting all mini dinos and soon I will show you the photos

FUTABA

I'm liking the little maroon coloured Parasaurolophus with the skin flap on his crest.
I really really like blue things.

Mighty King

New!
a 23 mini dinos bag. made in china

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Megalosaurus

Hola Rey Poderoso.
Yo soy de México y entiendo lo difícil que es que tu y yo consigamos Kaiyodos o Safaris. Si quieres mándame un mensaje privado y te digo como he conseguido yo los míos.
Me encantan tus minis, yo también tengo algunos. ¿Sabes como los uso? En juegos de mesa, en lugar de las fichas de jugador.

------

For english readers: I'm suggesting him to use its minis in boards games. Id like to play with mini dinos in my heroscape boards. You should try to.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Mighty King

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: