News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

LOOKING FOR RUDY ICE AGE 3 DINOSAUR FIGURE

Started by Ikessauro, May 15, 2013, 01:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys, I've asked before with no luck, but I'm gonna try again. I really like the Ice Age movies a lot and I have collected the official figures of the films. I have almost all of them, Manny, Ellie, Scratch etc. I am only missing Rudy, the white Baryonyx/Suchomimus which is the main villain of the third film. I want the official toy, not those Mcdonalds giveaways.

Here's a picture of what I want, it's fairly big, 20 cm plus I think. I have the Momma Dino, which is big too. The owner of this model and photo said it was bought on eBay Australia, but I can't find it anywhere here in Brazil and even online. I'm desperate to get it! Please, if you have it or have seen it for sale, let me know. If you can get me one, send me a PM, we can arrange a deal! I can pay via Paypal or trade for other dino stuff.

debbieb

Are you still looking for this figure - as I have one.

Ikessauro

Quote from: debbieb on October 01, 2016, 10:49:29 AM
Are you still looking for this figure - as I have one.

Yes, I still want Rudy. If you wanna sell or trade, let me know. Send me a PM and we can maybe get to an agreement.

brettnj

I feel like I just saw this figure on YAJ.

I'm having my source check and will update here.

Brett

Mattyonyx

I think it's the only place I can find info on this figure. I've searched for it everywhere and there's no trace of it. Is there anyone who can help me?

Ikessauro

Quote from: Mattyonyx on February 25, 2022, 04:59:08 PM
I think it's the only place I can find info on this figure. I've searched for it everywhere and there's no trace of it. Is there anyone who can help me?

Hey, i guess it was D @debbieb   who sold me my copy. Maybe she can help?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.