News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

T

Tylo's lost past, an old Dino collection + new Dino's that are added :D

Started by Tylosaurus, March 22, 2012, 02:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Yaps!, so I just bought all those last night ITewan ;D with these I'll have 7 Steggies, perfect for my Orchids Display :D

Libraraptor

Should you EVER want to get rid from your painted Invictas, I´d be glad if you offered them to me.

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Today the Kaiyodo Dinotales 7 Huayangosaurus arrived :), So I gave him his place in the coverage of the Amethyst and the Miragaia:

Here a front view of the set:

And a closeup of the Kaiyodo Dinotales 7 Huayangosaurus :)

Click to Enlarge  :)
As you can see I also gave the Invicta Glyptodon a place, I kinda like this little guy, had him since 1981, since that schoolday trip to the Queensland Museum of National History in Brisbane :)

DinoFan45

It's a really neat addition to your collection Tylosaurus. He looks right at home.  :)
"Life will find a way."

Tylosaurus

Quote from: DinoFan45 on April 10, 2012, 03:46:32 PM
It's a really neat addition to your collection Tylosaurus. He looks right at home.  :)
Many thanks mate! 8) Now you can also get an idea on how large that Amethyst really is hehe :)
I made another shot, this is the one I useed for my facebook group, the Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus just adds that little extra detail :)

Gwangi

Great collection. I would be cautious displaying them in direct sunlight, I would hate to see them get sun bleached...especially those painted Invictas.

Tylosaurus

oh I have sun protection, a sunshade is something I always have lowered :) as for them invicta's they are very old man, they never lost their colors though :)
Nah don't worry all these dino's are well protected :)

Gwangi

Quote from: Tylosaurus on April 10, 2012, 11:21:33 PM
oh I have sun protection, a sunshade is something I always have lowered :) as for them invicta's they are very old man, they never lost their colors though :)
Nah don't worry all these dino's are well protected :)

Good, just making sure.  ;)

Tylosaurus

yeah understandable no worries too mate :) well today an other three Steggies arrived :)
All three are from CollectA/Procon :)

Which are there:

Stegosaurus
Weurosaurus
Lexovisaurus

Six of eight Steggies now, two more to go!

Here a shot from a different angle:

All the orchids and Steggies from the left:

As you can see, I have my sun shades out too 8)

All the orchids and Steggies from the center:

All the orchids and Steggies from the right:

As you can see they really blend in well, the Orchids have multiple colors and shades so do these Steggies, all in all it's going to be the perfect setup once the other two colorful Steggies arrive :)

DinoFan45

They look great! It now wants me to get some more stegosaurs for my collection. The wuerhosaurus and the lexovisasaurus look better than the product picture makes them look. I'll add those to my list.  :)
"Life will find a way."

Tylosaurus

Hay thanks man 8) Yeah they really blend in xD  ^-^

When I was young I always had a special feeling when I saw the Stegosaurus in the museums they always gave me a special touch, so this is why I went Steggy loco when I bought all of these in 5 days time haha, yet I still hope to fine more types, as name types go.

The ones I have incl the two that are on the way are the following:

CollectA / Procon
Stegosaurus
Dacentrurus
Weurosaurus
Lexovisaurus

Carnegie Safari Ltd
Miragaia

Kaiyodo
Huayangosaurus
Tuojiangosaurus

Frame Master
Kentrosaurus

So I am wondering if there are more types of Steggies to collect than these eight :)
The search goes on I'm like 8)

DinoFan45

The Invicta stegosaurus is the one currently coming to mind.
"Life will find a way."

tyrantqueen

You mean Fame Master, right?  ;D

http://www.framemaster.co.uk/ Frame master is a company that sells double glazing  :))  :))

Anyway, looks good so far. I like the Carnegie Miragaia and Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus best  8)

Tylosaurus

haha cool find with the Framemaster double glazing company haha  ;D ;D ;D

The Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus is indeed a sweetie same for the Carnegie Safari Ltd Mioragaia, their coloration is wonderful.

There seems to be a green Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus too that is covered with tine red spots xD, might try and grab one of these too someday and the Miragaia from CollectA / Procon and a few other Stegosaur's from other brands same would go for the Kentrosaur's and such, it seems I do have all the existing Stegosaurids as species go that were made in a model format.

Yet I always am looking out to find more, that always 8)

Steggies! Steggies!! Steggies!!!   I want them all! brbruuuds!

sepp

I love that huge amethyst cluster you've got next to your orchids, I wish I could find one like that around here :)

Tylosaurus

Yeah that is quite a piece indeed I bought it in France for about 110 euro's at some cave named Grottes Du tarn in the Tarn State :) Tehy also had a massive Clear Quartz which was 850 EUR it was too big to take with me it also weighed over 90 Kilo's rofl mMydad was like you are NOT going to buy that are you? I came with uhm maybe? lol? haha just teased him rofl until I came out of the shop with that Amethyst my mom was so amazed :D ;D Even my dad liked it, he was surprized I didn't get that other bigger one even that Iwant it soooo much :D

Tylosaurus

The Frame Master Kentrosaurus arrived and after building him I gave him his place amongst the other six Steggies :)

As you can see these pics are much better than the previous ones, the Amethyst also looks much better now, all it's Reflectable Crystals can be hard to capture:

DinoFan45

"Life will find a way."

anchry6

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: