News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Battat model numbers

Started by therizinosaurus, July 03, 2013, 11:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therizinosaurus

Hey everyone!
I've been trying to figure out the model numbers for all of the Battat BMOS figures--I have boxes and/or tags for 15 of the figures:
Dilophosaurus MS160
Carnotaurus MS250
Gallimimus MS140
Pachycephalosaurus MS240
Ouranosaurus MS135
Triceratops MS120
Edmontonia MS125
Stegosaurus MS150
Maiasaurs MS230
Parasaurolophus MS260
Styracosaurus MS155
Euoplocephalus MS210
Utahraptor MS165
Tyrannosaurus MS130

Does anyone happen to have tags for Amargasaurus, Diplodocus, and Acrocanthosaurus, so I can fill in the gaps in my list? If you have the tag, the number is on the back near the barcode.

Thanks in advance!

Charlie

therizinosaurus

Nevermind, just found the answers here, for future reference:
http://www.dinosaurstudio.com/museum.htm

:)

mammut maniac

Hi - I am a new member and in search of knowledge regarding your post. I am revising my collection files and adding the model numbers to all my original Battat figures but like you I don't have the numbers for the Amargasaurus and Diplodocus.  I tried clicking on the site you listed but it seems it has been suspended. If you have the MS numbers I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Jim

DinoToyForum

Hi M @mammut maniac and welcome to the Dinosaur Toy Forum. @therizinosaurus hasn't logged into the forum for a couple of years so I hope your post will tempt him back. :)

Ikessauro

Quote from: mammut maniac on December 29, 2019, 07:58:52 AM
Hi - I am a new member and in search of knowledge regarding your post. I am revising my collection files and adding the model numbers to all my original Battat figures but like you I don't have the numbers for the Amargasaurus and Diplodocus.  I tried clicking on the site you listed but it seems it has been suspended. If you have the MS numbers I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Jim

Check out my website, I've done a compendium on Battat there, which includes the model numbers.
http://www.ikessauro.com/2015/02/dinossaurosbattat.html

SidB

Quote from: Ikessauro on December 30, 2019, 04:12:43 PM
Quote from: mammut maniac on December 29, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

Check out my website, I've done a compendium on Battat there, which includes the model numbers.
http://www.ikessauro.com/2015/02/dinossaurosbattat.html
I too didn't know of your site, so I was delighted to find it. It is very informative as well as attractive. I'm an avid Battat collector and find the historical survey interesting. The old site "Realm of Rubber Dinosaurs" was the go to for Battats back in the day, but it has disappeared from the web. Anyone know what became of it or the reason for its demise?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.