News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

PNSO • PREHISTORIC ANIMAL MODELS THAT ACCOMPANY YOUR GROWTH No.82
                                                                              ~ •    Wuerhosaurus   • ~

amidst other PNSO Stegosauridae
    No.34 Tuojiangosaurus  •  Dinosaurs Museum Chungkingosaurus  •  Dinosaurs Museum Stegosaurus   •  No.39 Miragaia

thomasw100

What a funny coincidence, as mine came just five minutes ago. Nice pictures as always. This is a very beautiful stegosaur. And I cannot see any paint bleeding along the lines of what has been criticized by some people on my copy. The red and blue color highlights on the plates end sharply at these larger scales from which the plates erupt. For every plate.

Sim

Lovely photos! :)  Do you have the PNSO Huayangosaurus?  I think it's roughly to scale with the PNSO museum series Stegosaurus.

I know I criticised the producing of PNSO's Wuerhosaurus, but it is nice to see those PNSO stegosaurians together. It makes me wonder what PNSO's next stegosaurian will be.

Quiversaurus

I really like how the Wuerhosaurus looks like it could be a Museum line model. Those paint apps and the sculpting detail look comparable to Biber's.

Great photos as always, thank you for the comparison shots!

postsaurischian

:)  Thank you for the comments.

Quote from: Sim on May 25, 2024, 12:14:38 PM..... Do you have the PNSO Huayangosaurus?  I think it's roughly to scale with the PNSO museum series Stegosaurus.

Yes, i do. I just didn't have the minis in mind while taking the pics, so here's a supplement ...

thomasw100

Considering how fine and detailed the surface texture of this Wuerhosaurus is, PNSO could easily make a regular Huayangosaurus and Kentrosaurus. Add to this an updated Tuojiangosaurus and a Gigantspinosaurus, we would be close to complete.

postsaurischian

~ •   HAOLONGGOOD  1:35  Maiasaura  • ~

•     with Kaiyodo Dinoland's & Battat's version     •

thomasw100

Nice pictures as always. Interestingly, with your illumination one clearly sees this striping pattern on the adult Maiasaura. In natural light viewed with the eyes this is ever so subtle.

postsaurischian

:)  Thanks for the comment!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ •   HAOLONGGOOD  1:35  Gastonia  • ~

This page is from 'The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs' © 2010 by Gregory S. Paul

•     harassed by Battat Utharaptor     •

postsaurischian

~ •      M-Sée ~ 1:6  Dsungaripterus  No.21/88     • ~

the massive base offers different hiding places for petit mammals, such as Walking with Dinosaurs 3D Alphadon

with other similarly sized pterosaur figures  ~  (customized) CollectA Caiuajara  &  Sideshow Tupuxuara

other (tiny) Dsungaripterus figures  ~  UHA Collect Club No.02  &  Colorata Discover Dinosaurs Vol.1 No.07

ceratopsian

A handsome head shot!  A fabulous paint scheme. Nice to see Alphadon settled in a new home.

Quiversaurus

Oh wow. The first I learned of Dsungaripterus was when I started playing Jurassic World: The Game, and it was one of the playable species.

This model though, looks sooo much better than that game model. Great shots!!

postsaurischian

:) Thank you avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian and avatar_Quiversaurus @Quiversaurus!
   M-Sée's Dsungaripterus is probably the most beautiful statue I've ever bought.

Another personal highlight for me this year is .......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ •   HAOLONGGOOD  1:35  Stegosaurus  • ~

oscars_dinos

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 09, 2024, 07:40:06 PM:)  Thanks for the comment!

~ •   HAOLONGGOOD  1:35  Gastonia  • ~

This page is from 'The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs' © 2010 by Gregory S. Paul

so that Gastonia isn't super accurate huh ???

Sim

Quote from: oscars_dinos on July 07, 2024, 10:18:50 PMso that Gastonia isn't super accurate huh ???

The armour of Gastonia has only been found disarticulated, so it's true armour arrangement is unknown.

postsaurischian

Quote from: oscars_dinos on July 07, 2024, 10:18:50 PMso that Gastonia isn't super accurate huh ???

Aside from the large spikes on the Gastonia's back the figure is pretty much in accord with Greg Pauls graphics.
As Sim has mentioned it's not clearly understood what the armour exactly was like. I think it's an accurate figure.

~ •   HAOLONGGOOD  1:35  Diabloceratops  • ~

•     not really much larger than Kaiyodo's Capsule Q figure     •

•     HAOLONGGOOD's other smaller ceratopsian figures ~ Kosmoceratops & Chasmosaurus     •

Bread

The lineup of those three 1:35 scale ceratopsians is perfection. Very nicely done photos!

ceratopsian

Your headshot captures perfectly the quality and complexity of the painting of the face of this dark Diabloceratops.

postsaurischian

:) Thank you avatar_Bread @Bread and avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian!

MENG • MX Dinosaur ~ MX-005  1:72  Zhuchengtitan     

compared to a few other sauropod miniatures:
                                    Favorite  Turiasaurus     •     Kabaya Seismosaurus     •     Colorata Brachiosaurus

•     It's nice that MENG do all their figures on the same scale >> next to MX-001 Sinoceratops     •

ceratopsian

Oh - I missed this one coming out!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: