News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fofer

wow what a wonderfull trio! I saw today in a local store the bullyland one.

postsaurischian

:D  Thank you all for some nice comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)   Bullyland Pteranodon sternbergi (repainted by copper)  &  Papo Tupuxuara

:)   Bullyland Pteranodon feeding the Colorata youth

Dinomike

Astonishing pics and models! They look alive! I can't wait to get my copperized camarasaurus. She's still working on it:)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

postsaurischian

Quote from: Dinomike on March 05, 2015, 08:39:39 PM
....... I can't wait to get my copperized camarasaurus. She's still working on it:)

It's always worth the wait ;).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:)   Papo Apatosaurus - "What are you looking at?!"

Doug Watson

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 05, 2015, 02:43:34 PM
   :)   Bullyland Pteranodon sternbergi (repainted by copper)  &  Papo Tupuxuara

It is amazing what a custom paint job can do for a piece. The stock Bullyland Pteranodon did nothing for me but with this paint job it looks to be on par with the Papo. Sorry check that it surpasses the Papo.

kreativtek

postsaurischian, is this a custom painted Papo Apatosaurus? Mine doesn't have reddish splats on the head and torso.

postsaurischian

Quote from: kreativtek on March 06, 2015, 07:37:11 PM
postsaurischian, is this a custom painted Papo Apatosaurus? Mine doesn't have reddish splats on the head and torso.

No, it's not. It's not really reddish, but under direct sunlight colours can show different faces :).

:D :)) :D  Rader Studios 1:20  Brachylophosaurus goodwini  (sculpted by Jonathan Rader, painted by Martin Garratt)

>   I've been wanting this model for years, but most of you know that it can be tough to get a Rader model.
                                  There even was a contact about three years ago when Mr. Rader mentioned that he had one for me, but
                                  then I never heard anything about it anymore. After a while I gave up and asked Dan to contact me if he
                                  ever got one for sale. So after a bit of a long wait he found one :o :D ... and well, here it is, with a
                                  paintjob by Martin that is known from the Rader Studios page and which I've always been loving a lot.
                                                  Thank you Dan! Thank you Martin! ...Oh, and thank you Marilyn, too :)!

amargasaurus cazaui

stunning piece Helge....envy !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

0thebigwytec5

Thats beautiful! Congrats on such a great piece!

Libraraptor

I can´t drop in here as often as I would like anymore, but when I do, I always take a look at what´s new in your collection, Helge! Besides, I still
think it would be great to organize a German DTF meeting at the Senckenberg or in Karlsruhe.

postsaurischian

Thanks for the comments :)!

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 20, 2015, 07:26:33 AM
....... I still think it would be great to organize a German DTF meeting at the Senckenberg or in Karlsruhe.

A meeting at the Senckenberg museum in summer would be great.
I haven't been there for a while. It has a lot more to offer than Karlsruhe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:o :D  Awesome!! Sideshow Dinosauria  Mosasaur (Tylosaurus proriger)
                                                      (originally designed and sculpted by Jorge Blanco & Michael Norman)

sauroid

that Brachylophosaurus and Mosasaurus!  :o
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

amargasaurus cazaui

If you guys, any of you do meet at the  Senckenberg please bring back 341 ultra close up shots of the specimen psittacosaurus there. So far from what I understand efforts to repatriate him to China have no worked out and he is still there. I would love and die to have more ultra close up shots of the scale detail and body itself. The tail is already well documented, but the skin covering and scales are quite ..provoking to me.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

postsaurischian

No problem, Michael. If it's there I'll do a Psittacosaurus extravaganza ;).
We'll talk about details before i go.

amargasaurus cazaui

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 20, 2015, 08:24:42 PM
No problem, Michael. If it's there I'll do a Psittacosaurus extravaganza ;).
We'll talk about details before i go.
Awesome and thanks Helge.

postsaurischian

:)  Australian Age of Dinosaurs set of Bronze miniature models
                         (unfortunately the Diamantinasaurus wasn't available in Bronze anymore when I visited the museum,
                                                so I got it in Pewter - better than one model missing in the collection.)

Australovenator wintonensis

Minmi paravertebra

Muttaburrasaurus langdoni

Diamantinasaurus matildae

triceratops83

That really is a beautiful little set if Dinosaurs. And to think they come from the middle of nowhere but the Natural History Museum of London has only Toyway and Chinasaurs. I hope the AAOD museum eventually commissions a line of toys/figures.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

sauroid

Quote from: triceratops83 on April 06, 2015, 11:02:27 AM
I hope the AAOD museum eventually commissions a line of toys/figures.
that would be awesome.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Nebuloid

Wow those look great ! Hard to pick a favourite, so buying them all seems the thing to do.  ;)

Dinomike

Absolutely wonderful new models you have! I love the use of scale figure in that Papo pic! :D
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: