News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Beautiful Dinosaur mix

Started by postsaurischian, March 23, 2012, 02:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinomike

Those Allosauruses are amazing!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Libraraptor

It´s funny: The Protoceratops looks quite modern, albeit very meagre, and the Velociraptor looks really obsolete in comparison. They somehow don´t go well in one diorama, my feeling says.
Plus: The repainted  Invicta Dimetrodon and the Eryops made me drool!

postsaurischian

^-^  Kaiyodo CapsuleQ Museum "The Cretaceous Period":

Tyrannosaurus rex

compared to the CapsuleQ Tyrannosaurus set version:

Triceratops horridus

compared to the CapsuleQ Triceratops set version:

Velociraptor mongoliensis

compared to the Dinotales Deinonychus:

Pteranodon longiceps

compared to the Dinotales figure (Jurassic Park Institute Tour version)
]

Mosasaurus hoffmanni

compared to the CapsuleQ Pliosaurus kevani:

docronnie

Very nice models .... Congrats!  :)

I just don't like the arm position of the rex .... looks awkward.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

ITdactyl

They all turned out really nice... welll, except Rexy I guess... less sexy, more derpy....

Jetoar

Bifida tonge is a good point for this figure  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

amargasaurus cazaui

Seems like Kaiyodo at least took the step to remove the quills on this updated trike...nice.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

CityRaptor

Well, it is a different mold.

Clearly the best "Jurassic World" figures.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

postsaurischian

:D Thanks for the comments!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Favorite DINO STORE  Fukuiraptor kitadaniensis
                                                         exclusive figure for the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum

Neon-Allo

Love the Pteranodon, keep up the collecting!

postsaurischian

^-^   Favorite  Turiasaurus riodevensis  (about 1:130)
                > exclusive figure for the Mega-Dinosaur Exhibition at Makuhari Messe Convention Centre in Chiba

compared to Favorite's Mamenchisaurus hochuaensis from the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum:

Roselaar

Wonderful Sauropods! Never saw that Mamenchisaur before.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Roselaar on August 21, 2015, 12:54:42 PM
Wonderful Sauropods! Never saw that Mamenchisaur before.

:) Thanks, Roselaar! These Favorite museum pieces are indeed wonderful!
       You can also see the Mamenchisaurus here. I guess it's still available at the Fukui museum.

By the way: Thanks to Brett (brettnj)  :-* for getting the Turiasaurus ... and the following ones ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

^-^  Kaiyodo ~ Leaps in Evolution - Tracing the Path of Vertebrate Evolution

Anomalocaris canadensis

Dunkleosteus terrelli

Ichthyostega sp.

Dimetrodon limbatus

Homo neanderthalensis

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Fukuiraptor

The Turiasaurus is a great figure  ;D

postsaurischian

:) It is indeed, Fukuiraptor. Is this yours? I'd like to have the museum flyer too.

:)   A small group of chalicotheres .......
                             > I find this extinct family of perissodactyls especially interesting. I wish there were more figures.

clockwise from left:   Bullyland Krallentier  ~  CollectA Moropus  ~  Antediluvian Collection Chalicotherium

Fukuiraptor

postsaurischian, yes, I got the figure and the flyers from the 2015 Mega Dino Expo  ^-^

Nebuloid

I have that Mamenchisaurus as well and was looking at the Turiasaurus last week, didn't realize it was that much smaller !
Still might have to get it though.  ;)

postsaurischian

^-^   Favorite DINO STORE  Fukuisaurus tetoriensis
                > exclusive figure for the Fukui Prefectural Dinosaur Museum

This is the most beautiful plastic toy figure of an Iguanodontoid that I've ever seen!
       .... well, if Fukuisaurus was an Iguanodontoid, .. it pretty much looks like one :). It stands perfectly without the base.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: