You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Everything Dinosaur Updates, Stock and Product Information

Started by Everything_Dinosaur, July 19, 2013, 02:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everything_Dinosaur

Hello and welcome to the Everything Dinosaur thread in the classified section of the Dino Toy Forum.  We are a small, UK based team of dinosaur enthusiasts (one geologist more keen on volcanoes), and between us we run: Everything Dinosaur, a website that sells prehistoric animal models and all sorts of dinosaur related items.

This thread will be used to update readers on stocks, new arrivals, items being retired by model manufacturers, product updates and so on.  For information on dinosaur fossils, new research, dinosaur discoveries we recommend our huge blog: The Everything Dinosaur Blog

Checkout Everything Dinosaur on Youtube for our prehistoric animal model reviews, also visit us on Pinterest (Everything Dinosaur), Google Plus, Twitter @Everything_Dino

Last but not least feel free to visit us on Facebook: Our Facebook Page to catch up with what we are up to, a "like" would be much appreciated.

Everything_Dinosaur

Just in the Bullyland Sabre-Toothed Cats, the only two releases in the Bullyland Prehistoric Life model series this year.  The maned figure (58375 Bullyland code) is labelled on the belly Smilodon, the other figure (58376 Bullyland code) is labelled Machairodus.  In Bullyland promotional material these models are called Sabre-Tooth Tiger and Sabre-Tooth Cat respectively.

View Bullyland models: Bullyland Models

Roselaar

Good to see the new Bullyland mammals are up! Do you have many of these in stock? I like to buy my prehistoric critters in bulk, and I did so fairly recently so there's not much else I'm interested in at presently. Then again, I don't want to run the risk of missing out on figures because of my patience (as happened on the Bullyland Woolly Rhino unfortunately)...

Everything_Dinosaur

The first stocks have came in yesterday evening, we have got limited supplies of both, as we have a number of customers who have requested reserving items etc.  As always we will do what we can to help.  In the meantime, team members are busy updating the stock of Bullyland generally and some items showing as out of stock in this category will soon be back in stock again.

Roselaar

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 19, 2013, 02:35:16 PM
  In the meantime, team members are busy updating the stock of Bullyland generally and some items showing as out of stock in this category will soon be back in stock again.

Good to hear it! Hopefully there's a few items I'm still after among those. I'll definitely keep an eye out. Thanks!

Everything_Dinosaur

Just in, the new Safari Ltd Cambrian Life Toob.

Part of the Toob range by Safari Ltd, this set features models of eight Cambrian creatures including Sidneyia, the Trilobite Tricrepicephalus and the fearsome predator Anomalocaris.  See the Toobs available at Everything Dinosaur here: Assorted Prehistoric Animal Toobs etc

Everything_Dinosaur

Added to stock list and now on line Safari Wild Dinos Diabloceratops, Gryposaurus, plus Dimorphodon and Elasmosaurus.

All these models can be found here: Wild Safari Dinos and Carnegie Collectibles etc

Everything_Dinosaur

We have just one green standing T. rex from Papo (55001) left.  Managed to pick up the last few cases when final production run completed, we have just one model left in the warehouse, it has just gone up on the Everything Dinosaur website - £15.79 plus P+P

Papo Models: Green Standing T. rex can be found here

Everything_Dinosaur

Sorry, but the last of our green Papo T. rex models (55001) has just been put on reserve, we now have none left.

Roselaar

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on July 30, 2013, 02:22:33 PM
Sorry, but the last of our green Papo T. rex models (55001) has just been put on reserve, we now have none left.

And thus, an era ends. Oh well, the brown Rex is pretty cool too. :)

Speaking of brown Papo Rexes, is there any chance ever that you might one day sell a brown Papo walking T-Rex? Or is that just wishful thinking, considering their rarity and globally unevenly spread release?

Everything_Dinosaur

Papo Dimetrodon (Papo model reference: 55033) has been shipped over from France, it is in the UK distribution point and Everything Dinosaur is expecting to receive their allocation of these models early next week.  A source close to Papo in the UK has suggested that Everything Dinosaur could receive their delivery as early as Tuesday 13th August.

Everything_Dinosaur

Just arrived the new Papo Dimetrodon model, lovely detail, large gape to the articulated jaws, wrinkles in the skin and the small scales immediately below the large sail really give the impression of lizard-skin.  Individual digits picked out on the feet, a slightly concave sail with an intriguing pattern on both sides.  The tail is quite fat, the idea was to give the impression that this animal could store fat in its tail just like an Alligator.  It's a great model.

We will get a written review and video review out shortly.
Papo Dimetrodon Here

tyrantqueen

I wish I had money right now, to get a Dimetrodon, but I don't :P Just my luck.

I guess I'll wait until I get some cash, then go on a big dino splurge. Dinosaurtime.co.uk or Dan's Dinosaurs are my preferred stores, so they might have it stock by the time that happens.

Everything_Dinosaur

Everything Dinosaur got its first pics of the new Carnegie Collectibles T. rex dinosaur model that is due out in 2014.  The model measures a little over 19cm long and the head height is a fraction under 14cm.  The model is in approximately 1:40 scale.

In addition, we can show the new Ammonite model, with its clearly visible hypenome, big eyes, deeply ribbed shell etc:

As for toobs, there is going to a seven figure toob dedicated to Cryptozoology, the Yeti, Nessie, etc, but we are most excited about the realisation of the company's ascent of man model series.  It is going into production shortly and will be available in 2014.  We have a meeting coming up but in essence we will commit to these new models and get them into our warehouse ASAP - sometime in 2014.

Everything_Dinosaur

Heads up to anybody interested in some of the rarer Museum Line prehistoric mammals / evolution of man collection, that we do still have some stock left of the following:
Chalicotherium, Giant Sloth, Ancient Horse, Mastodon, Early Giant Predator, Ratite, Homo hablis, Homo erectus, Neanderthal Man and Homo sapiens.  Inventory is running low, and we are pretty confident that these models will not be made again.

It is our policy not to overcharge for something just because it is discontinued/rare, but stocks are now getting scarce.

see our Bullyland models here

Link takes you to all our Bullyland models currently available, scroll to the bottom / end pages for the rarer items.

Everything_Dinosaur

Newly arrived the first of the Safari Ltd prehistoric animal models, namely the 1:40 Carnegie Collectibles T. rex, the Wild Safari Dinos Suchomimus, Monolophosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus and the Megalodon model, or as we should refer to it C. megalodon.

You can find Everything Dinosaur's current stock of Carnegie Collectibles, Toobs, Wild Safari Dinos etc: See these models and the rest of the ranges here

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.