News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Simba's DinoZ

Started by Roselaar, July 20, 2013, 01:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

I found these for insanely low prices at a bargain store the other day, and bought 54 of them in hopes of getting a complete set of all 26 figures...

... and I succeeded! Here's all 26 species loose. Love 'em or hate 'em, you can't deny they represent a wide and unusual range of species. The Fabrosaurus, Cryptoclidus, Xenotarsosaurus and Janenschia are still unique species, while Zuniceratops, Wuerhosaurus, Microceratops and Riojasaurus also aren't exactly widely represented.

These figures all have a rather odd action feature: by pressing the head the back pops open and an alternate head appears. It's kinda fun, though utterly useless. They also all come with a card with basic info on the animal in question. Some of these are blatantly misinformed. I happen to know Glyptodon did not live in the late Creataceous (it's not even a dinosaur, but there's other non-dinosaur prehistoric creatures too so I can forgive them this error).

I know the Simba company also makes other dinosaur figures, I have a green T-Rex. Anybody know more about those?

And I also have 28 extra DinoZ available. ;)

Chad

Nice find! That's the kind of thing I wouldn't be able to resist, either, if I ran into them. Some of them aren't to shabby.

If you have extras of any of the obscure ones I might be able to swap you Yowies for them, if you need/are interested in those. I've bought a few lots recently and so have some duplicates that do me no good collecting dust in the closet.

Roselaar

Quote from: Chad on July 23, 2013, 03:34:53 PM
Nice find! That's the kind of thing I wouldn't be able to resist, either, if I ran into them. Some of them aren't to shabby.

If you have extras of any of the obscure ones I might be able to swap you Yowies for them, if you need/are interested in those. I've bought a few lots recently and so have some duplicates that do me no good collecting dust in the closet.

PM sent. ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.