News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sideshow DINOSAURIA (with poll)

Started by postsaurischian, March 24, 2012, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are your 3 favourite Sideshow 'Dinosauria' models?

1. Allosaurus vs. Camarasaurus diorama
4 (22.2%)
2. Apatosaurus maquette
6 (33.3%)
3. Brachiosaurus ornament
0 (0%)
4. Carnotaurus maquette
2 (11.1%)
5. Ceratosaurus
1 (5.6%)
6. Deinosuchus vs. Parasaurolophus diorama
3 (16.7%)
7. Dilophosaurus maquette
0 (0%)
8. Euoplocephalus in Egg maquette
0 (0%)
9. Gastonia
3 (16.7%)
10. Mosasaur statue
3 (16.7%)
11. Protoceratops vs. Velociraptor diorama
0 (0%)
12. Spinosaurus maquette
2 (11.1%)
13. Stegosaurus maquette
6 (33.3%)
14. Styracosaurus maquette
1 (5.6%)
15. Triceratops statue
2 (11.1%)
16. Tupuxuara maquette
2 (11.1%)
17. Tyrannosaurus rex maquette
5 (27.8%)
18. Tyrannosaurus rex vs. Triceratops diorama
1 (5.6%)
19. T-rex: 'The Tyrant King' statue
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

reinier zwanink

I still hope to get my hands on a tupaxuara some day

Paleogene Pals

I can now say my favorite is the Apatosaurus followed by the Spinosaurus. The new T-rex follows up at third.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoLord on September 03, 2014, 04:29:05 AM
Does Sideshow still do dinosaur Christmas ornaments?

If your interested, I'm selling one on ebay now to help out a friend and earn funds for the Park : http://www.ebay.com/itm/381212568542?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Kayakasaurus

Where is the triceratops option? That is one of my favorites. Am I missing something?
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on April 01, 2015, 05:35:40 PM
Where is the triceratops option? That is one of my favorites. Am I missing something?

If I recall the poll was only for released pieces?

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 01, 2015, 06:03:45 PM

Oh I didn't know it wasn't released yet... The pictures have been on their website for a long time. Anyway I really like it. I'll vote for something else.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Dyscrasia

Seems like all the repaints are out now.

As a close friend of mine has purchased all the repaints and after seeing them in person, most of them are okay while the Spinosaurus and Carnotaurus repaint seemed to suffer the most in terms of quality. (I apologize for not providing any pics, but I believe that pics of most of the production pieces of the repaints can be googled.)

But I do sincerely hope that the upcoming T. rex and Trike statues will be as good as the first product of the line, the T. rex vs. Trike diorama as that one looked almost as good as the one in the stock photos.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 01, 2015, 06:03:45 PM

That's right. As soon as a new model is released, it will be included and all vote counts will be reset to 0.

Blade-of-the-Moon

tanystropheus

I like the eyebrow crests - they make him look like a boss  ;)

Arul

Wowso that is the sideshow king trex ? Looks darker but still amazing  :D

Dobber

Wowzers! That looks great!! A bit darker than the prototype but I still like it! I dig the motley look it has.

My Repaint Apatosaurus has been sitting in the UPS office since Friday and I can't wait to get it!  I've been out of town visiting family since Friday so have been unable to pick it up. If I get back early enough today I'll be able to pick it up finally! Personally based on the pictures that have been posted of it I actually think it looks better than the prototype, I like the more subdued colors on it.....the Apatosaurus.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dobber

Oh yeah, some people have reported getting a shipping update on the Rex a few weeks ago, I never got one. Could that be because I am on a payment plan and still have to make my final payment?

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Rathalosaurus

Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Arul

Me too maybe in the future  ::) btw i just realised that your name is same like monster hunter figure Rathalosaurus ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Dobber on April 07, 2015, 11:40:16 AM
Oh yeah, some people have reported getting a shipping update on the Rex a few weeks ago, I never got one. Could that be because I am on a payment plan and still have to make my final payment?

Chris

It could be..never done the payment plan myself.  My shipping update just said 3-5 weeks for warehouse arrival if I recall.

Pachyrhinosaurus

That tyrannosaurus is amazing! Honestly, if the releases were spaced out a lot more I would have bought one. Is there any word on the Stegosaurus being shipped? I remember it was delayed.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Haven't heard anything. A quick look at Sideshow's site should give you the most current release date for each piece.

Dyscrasia

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on April 07, 2015, 09:04:49 PM
That tyrannosaurus is amazing! Honestly, if the releases were spaced out a lot more I would have bought one. Is there any word on the Stegosaurus being shipped? I remember it was delayed.

The Stegosaurus repaint is available in our country. If it isn't still available in the US, then I find it really strange  ???

Dyscrasia

And some additional pics of the T. rex and a couple of pics of the upcoming Trike from the Jurassic Con facebook page.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: