You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: Gorgonzola on December 05, 2013, 02:43:39 PM
Quote from: Zhuchengotyrant on December 05, 2013, 03:53:33 AM
I got my David Krentz Bistahieversor today, and I painted the Amargasaurus. All the spines on the Amargasaurus fell off :( I guess it's a Dicraesaurus, now  :))

I will post pictures as soon as I can! ;D

Ah geez, I'm really sorry to hear that Zuchengotyrant.  You're referring to the back spines, right? I wasn't sure if they would print well enough at 1/72 or not.  Would love to see photos of how it looks, if just to see how well it reproduced at that scale.
On pg 15 in the shapeways thread there is  an unpainted spiked version, but I will post the painted version later
-Zhuchengotyrant

Dinomike

I got my prize from the Diorama contest two days ago! I'm really happy about these guys 'cause I didn't have any of them before. I especially like the Brachiosaurus. The othere figures are Safari Gastornis, Dunkelosteus and Shark Toob! Happy happy!

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Bokisaurus

Great new additions everyone  ;D
I just got a few ;)
[]

Seijun

Love the rhino! Who made that?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Neven Florian

It's Joan Milelire. You can see his creations on Animal toy forum or STS forum. :) :)

Zhuchengotyrant

This is the Bistahi I mentioned
;)
Ps the painted Amargasaurus/Dicraesaurus is on pg 15 of the shapeways thread
-Zhuchengotyrant

Jetoar

Quote from: Dinomike on December 06, 2013, 06:28:32 PM
I got my prize from the Diorama contest two days ago! I'm really happy about these guys 'cause I didn't have any of them before. I especially like the Brachiosaurus. The othere figures are Safari Gastornis, Dunkelosteus and Shark Toob! Happy happy!

Congrats for your prize and for your choise friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

docronnie

Beautiful and excellent new acquisitions everyone! Congrats!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

My last acquisitions of today. I bought a lot of figures in a flea market and in a great store, my firts figure of WWD3D  ^-^.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Raptoress

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 14, 2012, 12:45:36 PM
Who could resist these! I have a new found love for dinotrain figures!

Purchased at an excellent price from this seller.

I have to admit, I'm quite the fan of Dinosaur Train figures and toys myself! ^^

Raptoress

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 04, 2013, 07:50:17 PM
I don't know if this counts as an "acquisition", but I got one of those cool little stands that came with the various Invicta models. Here it is with MB's Ophthalmosaurus model.

Didn't think you were a fan of Invicta, TQ? Like the little stands, though. :)

tyrantqueen

QuoteDidn't think you were a fan of Invicta, TQ? Like the little stands, though.
Oh, no, I'm not :) But I bought the stand with a model (Liopleurodon), and I then gave the model away to someone else >:D

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Neven Florian on December 06, 2013, 10:10:09 PM
It's Joan Milelire. You can see his creations on Animal toy forum or STS forum. :) :)

That's right. Very talented artist  :)

Raptoress

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 08, 2013, 12:01:12 AM
QuoteDidn't think you were a fan of Invicta, TQ? Like the little stands, though.
Oh, no, I'm not :) But I bought the stand with a model (Liopleurodon), and I then gave the model away to someone else >:D

Ah, I see. Makes sense. :P I would do the same, lol.

Raptoress

Quote from: FUTABA on November 09, 2013, 11:57:40 AM
Quote from: Mauro "Raptor86" on November 07, 2013, 08:59:45 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 07, 2013, 08:31:57 PM
The Ult. Gorgon looks really cool..probably my " must-have " from the whole line.  Hopefully they will produce a Pachy to match him.

I hope so, because now there is no adult Patchi toy!

There is an adult Patchi toy, just no 'Ultimate' version, which is silly seeing as he's the main character. Seems they just chose to make a giant version of the Gorgosaurus because big meat eating theropods appeal the most to kids. It's a shame really. A giant Ceratopsian would be a welcome novelty in the dino toy scene and would make a more affordable alternative than the 1:15 scale CollectA Triceratops.

I agree. When I was a kid, I would always prefer ceratopsians over theropods. Of course I only knew of triceratops and styracosaurus at the time. But to this day, I still go for ceratopsians over theropods.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Aliciaraptor on December 08, 2013, 04:10:07 PM
The Ult. Gorgon looks really cool..probably my " must-have " from the whole line.  Hopefully they will produce a Pachy to match him.

There is an adult Patchi toy, just no 'Ultimate' version, which is silly seeing as he's the main character. Seems they just chose to make a giant version of the Gorgosaurus because big meat eating theropods appeal the most to kids. It's a shame really. A giant Ceratopsian would be a welcome novelty in the dino toy scene and would make a more affordable alternative than the 1:15 scale CollectA Triceratops.

I agree. When I was a kid, I would always prefer ceratopsians over theropods. Of course I only knew of triceratops and styracosaurus at the time. But to this day, I still go for ceratopsians over theropods.

Well there is the JP Pachyrhino... lol

We might get a series 2 of these toys as well if they sale good.

Roselaar

I was just given a Bullyland Allosaurus. I already have one, so I'll probably sell/trade this one.

tanystropheus

Papo Gharial
Papo Carnotaurus
Tyco Edmontonia (loose)
Xbox One w/ Killer Instinct 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse: Son of Rome

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Aliciaraptor on December 08, 2013, 04:10:07 PM

I'm a big ceratopsian fan,too, in addition to sauropods. Have you seen my ceratopsian collection?

Bokisaurus

Bringing back some Mojo to my collection ;D
The figures I have been waiting for all year finally arrived, the prehistoric mammal set from Mojo!
Love the figures, really well done, and good size,too. Hope Mojo continues with this series as we badly need more prehistoric beast! :)
[
[

The Mojo and CollectA Deinotherium can be paired as Male ( CollectA) and female ( Mojo) since the both are "anatomically" correct ;D
Along with the Bullyland figure, they are all the same size, which is a good thing ;D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: