You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Quote from: Dinomike on February 02, 2015, 07:25:14 PM
Quote from: ARUL on February 02, 2015, 02:10:49 AM
The searching is finally over !!! Minifigure WWD gorgosaurus. I got this from my 26th blind bag  :P Next mission is custom it :D

Congrats! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Today i comeback to the store again, before that i studying the shape of gorgosaurus, and taraaa lolll

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Dinomike

Haha! Did you buy a whole pack of them? :D
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

You may come here sauroid i dont know how to doing an international shipping :P i buy 9 blind bag, 1 miss. I got 7 gorgon, 1 parkosaurus (miss), 1 azhdarchid pterosaur. I  want to get another gorgon minifigure because the WWD documentary said they move in a group, now im planning for the diorama hahaha

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

RobinGoodfellow

Yesterday from USA: my brand new X-Plus Albertosaurus

...plus some new/vintage acquisitions:

Bye   ^-^

Tallin

Those guys are amazing Robin! I especially like that wrinkly Alberto!

This guys arrived today from ED - I can't love this schleich Kentro enough and she goes perfectly with the CollectA one!

sauroid

whoah! great new ones robingoodfellows. your pics make them look more impressive esp. the Albertosaurus (i have the schleich Apato but that pic makes it look somewhat different). and cool Kentro, Tallin.  :)

RobinGoodfellow

Thank you Tallin and Sauroid.        :))

I just ordered the new Papo Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara from the german Modellpferdeversand.
When they will arrive, I'll post some new pictures of them ( I hope soon..).

I'm still putting on-line all my collection but it is an hard work taking good photos of them all because I have lots of models.

See you soon. Have a nice day.  :D

Arul

Very nice new arrival guys, have a nice day too  :D

Fofer

Wow Tallin! the schleich Kentro is beautifull. Congratulations!

pylraster

Your retro Apatosaurus seems to be of a different color from mine... Mine's a bit bluish. :) Great catch!

EmperorDinobot

Robin: That Albertosaurus is one of my favorite pieces. He stands tall with my others. I'm happy to see others have it as well :)

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on February 06, 2015, 02:32:46 PM
Robin: That Albertosaurus is one of my favorite pieces. He stands tall with my others. I'm happy to see others have it as well :)

A wonderful model despite of its well known stability problems without the steel support.   ;)

Quen

Look what I found on eBay at 1 AM the other day!! She was really cheap, too: $10 plus shipping. Sometimes, not going to bed on time pays off!

Presenting the Carnegie Apatosaurus 1988 in her original colors:

Edit: Photo changed to defeat the Photobucket Menace.

stargatedalek

Picked up a few finds second hand today.

JPTLW young rex

Safari ltd. dinosaur chicks

Safari ltd. "coiled snake"

Dinomike

Great hauls everyone!  I really like the colors on the original apatosaurus.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

SBell

Just picked up a second Battat Nanshiungasaurus. Target is leaving Canada, so they are discounting everything in the stores (but not much--only 20% off toys...).

But I did need the very pretty box for picture backgrounds.

I may return if the discounts go deeper; they had no shortage of the 4 dinos when I was there.

sauroid

Quote from: SBell on February 08, 2015, 11:58:23 PM
Just picked up a second Battat Nanshiungasaurus. Target is leaving Canada, so they are discounting everything in the stores (but not much--only 20% off toys...).

I may return if the discounts go deeper; they had no shortage of the 4 dinos when I was there.
that is cool. i myself dont really care for the boxes... good luck for further discounts

SBell

Quote from: sauroid on February 09, 2015, 02:34:07 AM
Quote from: SBell on February 08, 2015, 11:58:23 PM

that is cool. i myself dont really care for the boxes... good luck for further discounts

I'm not keeping it in the box--I just wanted the forest background! They can be useful...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: