You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

I've never seen those Favorite variants! They're very nice. May I ask where you found them?

Fofer

Ikessauro

Quote from: Patrx on March 31, 2015, 04:03:37 PM
I've never seen those Favorite variants! They're very nice. May I ask where you found them?

I'd like to know too. Have been looking for the T.rex for a long time. Didn't even know there was a black Triceratops. Another one to add to my list!

Invicta Hunter

QuoteI've never seen those Favorite variants! They're very nice. May I ask where you found them?

QuoteI'd like to know too. Have been looking for the T.rex for a long time. Didn't even know there was a black Triceratops. Another one to add to my list!

I bought both of them on the Yahoo Japan auctions website. Even on that site their really hard to find. I knew about the black T-rex but i've never seen one for sale before, the black Triceratops is the first one i've seen and heard of. On the back of the T-rex packaging there's a list of the Favorite figures and it has the black T-rex listed but not the Triceratops, kinda weird they included the one and not the other.

UK

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on March 31, 2015, 04:00:11 PM
These are the figures i got today from Japan, i really like the black Favorite T-rex and Triceratops.

[/

[/

Great stuff jim..... Still waiting for the rest of the collection to be shown in its full glory.

Bokisaurus

Great new addition everyone! Those Favorite variants are a treasure :D

laticauda

Love the additions, but those Black Favorite varients, tres chic!

docronnie

Loving the black Favorites!  Congrats Invicta Hunter! :D
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Invicta Hunter

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback on the black favorites  :)

deanm

cool stuff

0thebigwytec5

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on April 01, 2015, 06:03:04 PM

Congrats on some great additions!

Arul

After tylosaurus, today i received another carnegie collection treasure and also my first sauropod collection. Better than i thought, its smaller (means no need much space and good for hand made diorama) but the paint and detail is very nice. My next target actually giganoto and acro from carnegie but rebor acro is just very stunning even the model is still on rebor's safe house. so i decide to saving my money for acro rebor for now until the model is come out, if finally i choose carnegie i hope a good luck will help me (out of stock alert !!):)

Uroplatus

Nice new addition. :)

If i'm not mistaken i believe the Safari Ltd. Acrocanthosaurus is a wild safari model and not a Carnegie, so it won't be discontinued along with the other Carnegie models. Plenty of time to buy it. ;)

Manatee

Quote from: Uroplatus on April 02, 2015, 11:06:45 AM
Nice new addition. :)

If i'm not mistaken i believe the Safari Ltd. Acrocanthosaurus is a wild safari model and not a Carnegie, so it won't be discontinued along with the other Carnegie models. Plenty of time to buy it. ;)
There is also a Carnegie, but the WS one is tremendously better in every respect.

Arul

Hehe what i mean is from carnegie, because carnegie is very limited now even in singapore stores carnegie tylosaurus is all sold out...i love the WS acro someday i want to buy it but not now haha  :D

RobinGoodfellow

..that's my latest acquisition ( really wonderful model, and very BIG too...  ??? )

Have a nice day  ^-^

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on April 01, 2015, 06:03:04 PM

I regret selling mine......a lot  :(

Invicta Hunter

QuoteI regret selling mine......a lot  :(

Do you know any info about the black variants, were they museum exclusives?
Also my one has different packaging compared to the ones pictured, it also has 1500 black edition written on the front. Does this mean there was only 1500 made of the black variants?

Dinomike

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on March 31, 2015, 04:00:11 PM
These are the figures i got today from Japan, i really like the black Favorite T-rex and Triceratops.
Oooh! Those are too cool! Can you only order them from Japan! I would like to buy one...!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Roselaar

Fantastic Mosasaurus, Robin! I wish my wallet and my conscience would allow me to get one myself.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: