You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: Raptoress on November 02, 2015, 08:23:03 PM
I recently got some Good Dinosaur toys, the figurine gift set from the Disney store in Cardiff and the Bubbha Velociraptor action figure. TOMY wise I got the Young Arlo and Sam figures. Also went to TK Maxx and found the BIG grey Schleich Apatosaurus for only £7!
£7? Aw man, I got one in TK Maxx recently too but it was £12, still thought that was a good price though, it's a substantial figure. It seems to be the only schleich dinosaur they've had in there, which is odd.

Raptoress

There was no price on it when I took it to the till, so they got the price from one of those big soft dinosaur toys and sold it to me based on that!

suspsy

Wild Safari Kaprosuchus, Tapejara, Inostrancevia, and Suchomimus enjoy group photos:

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

ITdactyl

hahahahaha!  Who knew dino toys could do a "selfie" pose....

Libraraptor

dutchdinolover

Are these FaunaCasts figures?
[/quote]

Yes they are :))
[/quote]

So jealous. I started in the hobby after the FaunaCasts era, there are a few I wish I'd had the chance to pick up.
[/quote]

There are great indeed. Really happy with them. I wish i had more FaunaCasts myself, it is a pitty they are not available anymore!

Meso-Cenozoic

Quote from: suspsy on November 04, 2015, 01:55:57 AM
Wild Safari Kaprosuchus, Tapejara, Inostrancevia, and Suchomimus enjoy group photos:

They all look like they should each be holding a mug of beer and wearing party hats! Haha!

BTW, I never noticed that the Tapejara has pink lips? ???

stargatedalek

On mine it looks less like lips and more like a beak, it's probably the angle.

SBell

Quote from: dutchdinolover on November 04, 2015, 08:17:42 AM
Are these FaunaCasts figures?

Yes they are :))
[/quote]

So jealous. I started in the hobby after the FaunaCasts era, there are a few I wish I'd had the chance to pick up.
[/quote]

It's harder on those of us that are still waiting...although I will admit I already have several, but the ones I'm waiting on will be pretty unique!

There are great indeed. Really happy with them. I wish i had more FaunaCasts myself, it is a pitty they are not available anymore!
[/quote]

Roselaar

Received this set yesterday:

Many thanks again to Moodyraptor for getting me one. Lovely new paint jobs, more colourful than we're used to seeing from Papo. Rex's nose has been enhanced a bit, but not as much as I first expected.

Dinomike

Gongrats on getting those Roselaar! What has been done to the Rexy's nose? It would be great to see a comparison pic.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Roselaar

Quote from: Dinomike on November 07, 2015, 07:23:33 PM
Gongrats on getting those Roselaar! What has been done to the Rexy's nose? It would be great to see a comparison pic.

It's kinda tough to provide one if I keep the new Rex in its box. Suffice to say, the little ridges on his nose have been altered a little. On close inspection, the differences are minimal though.

dutchdinolover

It's harder on those of us that are still waiting...although I will admit I already have several, but the ones I'm waiting on will be pretty unique!
[/quote]

I hope yours are coming soon. It is hard waiting long for something you paid for. But they will be worth it!

RobinGoodfellow

...that's what I found:   ;)

Interesting?   ^-^

Shonisaurus

Congratulations.
I know this is a very pleasant experience large animal even for a opthalmosaurus.

Halichoeres

Congrats on the Ophthalmosaurus! I can see now that mine is far from mint. With the WWD figures it's hard to know whether they are worn or just painted that way.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jetoar

These are my last acquisitions  ^-^.

em

I am really happy with them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

@Jetoar: did you make the base for the Gastornis, Tapejara and Pterosaur?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Quote from: sauroid on November 09, 2015, 08:33:11 PM
@Jetoar: did you make the base for the Gastornis, Tapejara and Pterosaur?

No, they have been made for  their old owner and they looks really cool  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MLMjp

Quote from: Jetoar on November 09, 2015, 08:30:27 PM
These are my last acquisitions  ^-^.

I am really happy with them  ^-^.

@Jetoar How/Where do you got the Jurassic world limited edition? the blue stripe in the box, is a Spanish version isn't it? I though that it was a USA exclusive
please tell me

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: