You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions (Archive, March 2012 - July 2018)

Started by Himmapaan, March 13, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks to Doug and Mr Demarco my set of these guys is complete ( minus fred and barney) :

Marx Flintstones Hunting Party Dinos

Dinomike

Quote from: ceratopsian on April 12, 2017, 10:21:54 PM
Quote from: Dinomike on April 12, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Wow Ceratopsian! That Diabloceratopsian is a gem!

Thank you - it is indeed (and naturally most appropriate to my nickname, as you note!)  I do hope that they sell well for Muxi.
Lol! Oops! A rather funny typo! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Doug Watson

Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on April 14, 2017, 11:16:19 PM
Just got this today in the mail.  Battat Dilophosaurus version 1. I can now cross it off my Battat dinosaur listing I need.  I am still planning on getting the repaint if and when it gets release. I so happy my mini Battat Dilophosaurus now has a parent.  Just need to get a Gallimimus and Utahraptor to go with my mini versions. Oh well someday.  Lol

Congratulations, did you get that off of eBay? I have been hunting one of those for a while now.

Doug Watson

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 16, 2017, 04:53:07 AM
Thanks to Doug and Mr Demarco my set of these guys is complete ( minus fred and barney) :

Glad to help, it looks like you got a real beauty there. He must live almost next door to you it hardly took any time to get to you! :o
Fred and Barney are easy to find by comparison. The box that is another story no luck here yet on that front.

ceratopsian

Quote from: Dinomike on April 16, 2017, 07:40:52 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on April 12, 2017, 10:21:54 PM
Quote from: Dinomike on April 12, 2017, 08:56:41 PM
Wow Ceratopsian! That Diabloceratopsian is a gem!

Thank you - it is indeed (and naturally most appropriate to my nickname, as you note!)  I do hope that they sell well for Muxi.
Lol! Oops! A rather funny typo! :)

I thought so too!

CrypticPrism

Easter was good. I got all of the 2017 Wild Safari I wanted.

Yesterday I got this pangolin thing from one of those arcade claws.

He has never known love.

He will destroy all.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I just got a pack of 12 mini dinosaurs. I don't know the company name. There is a Tyrannosaurus rex, 2 Stegosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Plateosaurus, Apatosaurus, Giraffatitan, Dilophosaurus, Styracosaurus, Saurolophus, Euoplocephalus, and a Pteranodon.

Roselaar

Got this from a friend who found it at a flea market. It's nice to see old JP stuff can still be found there.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Doug Watson on April 16, 2017, 08:08:44 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 16, 2017, 04:53:07 AM

Glad to help, it looks like you got a real beauty there. He must live almost next door to you it hardly took any time to get to you! :o
Fred and Barney are easy to find by comparison. The box that is another story no luck here yet on that front.

I think he sent it 3 day priority mail and it was packed very well.  I just missed Fred and Barney last week , both for about 20.00 i think.  the box yeah it is, but they do sell reproductions of it. just pricey for what they are.

Daspletotyrannus

Quote from: Doug Watson on April 16, 2017, 08:03:05 AM
Quote from: Daspletotyrannus on April 14, 2017, 11:16:19 PM
Just got this today in the mail.  Battat Dilophosaurus version 1. I can now cross it off my Battat dinosaur listing I need.  I am still planning on getting the repaint if and when it gets release. I so happy my mini Battat Dilophosaurus now has a parent.  Just need to get a Gallimimus and Utahraptor to go with my mini versions. Oh well someday.  Lol

Congratulations, did you get that off of eBay? I have been hunting one of those for a while now.

Thank you. Yes I did, and I got for $10.99 too. I think I may also get a version 3 if it shows up on Ebay. 

Tylosaurus

Nice additions everyone, good to see you all happy  :)

CrypticPrism

I spent my day at my grandparents', and I must say, it is amazing for photos.

I would've taken more, but it started raining and I didn't want to get my IPad wet.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."

Doug Watson

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 17, 2017, 12:36:17 AM
I spent my day at my grandparents', and I must say, it is amazing for photos.
I would've taken more, but it started raining and I didn't want to get my IPad wet.

What is all that green stuff up here everything is brown?  ;)

CrypticPrism

I live in the most southern part of the US so that explains it. And winter doesen't make things as dead as it does up there.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 16, 2017, 01:51:16 PM
Easter was good. I got all of the 2017 Wild Safari I wanted.

Wow, that's quite the haul!  Congrats!

CrypticPrism

Thanks! The best thing is that there's more coming!

Doug Watson

Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 17, 2017, 02:31:54 AM
I live in the most southern part of the US so that explains it. And winter doesen't make things as dead as it does up there.

Yes that comment was tongue in cheek I figured you weren't living in Minnesota. I love the southern USA and go there as often as I can afford, So including your latest acquisitions you are lucky on two fronts.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Doug Watson on April 17, 2017, 04:21:51 PM
Quote from: CrypticPrism on April 17, 2017, 02:31:54 AM

Yes that comment was tongue in cheek I figured you weren't living in Minnesota. I love the southern USA and go there as often as I can afford, So including your latest acquisitions you are lucky on two fronts.
Where I live, it was 89 degrees on Christmas day!

Daspletotyrannus

I received this today.  The  Carnegie Deinonychus trio. I did add Sharpe to the claws.  I have to  say I like it more now.

I also got this today too. The Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus.  This will do until I eventually get the Battat Pachycephalosaurus.  Lol  I like it. They are my first figures with permanent attached bases. So now maybe I'll get the Safari Ltd Giganotosaurus.

CrypticPrism

Wow, you've got some rarities.

My mom has ordered the eBay figures. They should be coming may 5-10. The chosen figures were the Deluxe Rex, Torvo, and 2015 deluxe spino.

Edit: I've gotten $7 from chores, if I do laundry tomorrow I can get the CollectA gigantspinosaurus as a bonus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: