News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Goldensamuels collection

Started by Goldensamuel, August 18, 2013, 03:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldensamuel

This is the start of my collection. i will hopefully be getting some more figures pretty soon :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

I see you favor tyrannosaurs and ceratopsians..good choices. :)

Goldensamuel

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 18, 2013, 06:03:28 AM
Sadly, it's not that i favor them, it's that i just started collecting, i am more of a raptor fan myself :P

Roselaar

Off to a good start! The Carnegie Tylosaurus is a true beauty.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Goldensamuel on August 18, 2013, 06:08:33 AM
Sadly, it's not that i favor them, it's that i just started collecting, i am more of a raptor fan myself :P

There are lots of great raptors out there! Welcome to the dino addict society :))

Patrx

Welcome!

Quote from: Goldensamuel on August 18, 2013, 06:08:33 AM

Me, too! Unfortunately for both of us, there are very few good raptor figures to be found.

docronnie

Excellent start!  Will watch your collection grow.  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Goldensamuel

Quote from: docronnie on August 19, 2013, 02:12:03 AM
Excellent start!  Will watch your collection grow.  :)
Thanks! if all goes well i should get some more figures soon, off ebay or amazon.  ;D

sabahat

Good stuff! Always nice to see a fellow Dutch collector.

Interesting to hear about a shop still selling Invictas. Is it a second hand store or something?

The Uinthatherium may be a Marx rip-off. It came in various sets of 11 figures, along with several more of those, in the early nineties.
Try out our free 156-315.75 dump certification training courses to get high flying success in final IBQH & Washington University in St. Louis exams,Campbellsville University is also very useful tool.

Arul

I love safari tylosaurus, i really want to have it. But unfortunately my parents dont allow me to make my own credit card...

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.