News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Age of Reptiles

Started by Balaur, August 25, 2013, 07:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

Yes, I'm going to draw them. I am still deciding on adding those two in, so I'm not sure just yet.

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

I cut out all the new episodes to keep the old ones. Also, I have redone my Eurazhdarcho and so expect it and the Iguanodon up today.

Balaur

Iguanodon. Colour based off of some lizard (I forget)

Eurazhdarcho. The pose was inspired by this picture by Mark Witton.

Yutyrannus

Balaur

Thank you. I am almost done with this series!  :))

Yutyrannus

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Balaur

Hynerpeton

Welcome. Have u done a Hynerpeton yet?
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Balaur

No. However, if you watch my Walking with Dinosaurs thread, I do have a Hynerpeton coming up soon.

EmperorDinobot

Keep up the good work!

Balaur

Unofficially, the Age of... Series is defunct. There is a very slim (unlikely) chance that I might work on it again. However, I have a new series with the same format. I have no name for it, so any suggestions would help. Also, I only have one episode chosen. Here is what I have:

Episode 1 - ?

Episode 2 - ?

Episode 3 - ?

Episode 4 - Feathered Dragons
Changyuraptor
Zhenyaunopterus
Psittacosaurus
Confuciusornis
Repenomamus
Yutyrannus
Xianglong

Episode 5 - Fish Hunter
Spinosaurus
Onchopristis
Ouranosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus
Paralititan
Colobornynchus
Alanqa
Mawsonia

Episode 6 - ?

Yutyrannus

Perhaps an episode about some species of mosasaur, maybe Carinodens or Platecarpus?

Balaur

Mmm... I'll consider. Maybe another mosasaur species.

Yutyrannus

Also, could you add Kem Kem back into the new series?

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 04:30:32 AM
Also, could you add Kem Kem back into the new series?

Well, with the new Spinosaurus I have too.  ;D

Yutyrannus

So it's in? Yay! Also, what mosasaur are you using? I think Kourisodon might be cool.

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 05:04:28 AM
So it's in? Yay! Also, what mosasaur are you using? I think Kourisodon might be cool.

Yep. ;D   I'm not sure which mosasaur yet though. I might come to one soon.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Balaur on August 15, 2014, 05:56:38 AM
Quote from: Yutyrannus on August 15, 2014, 05:04:28 AM

Yep. ;D   I'm not sure which mosasaur yet though. I might come to one soon.
Would Kourisodon work?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: