You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WTB Dino Riders Series 3 (pachyrhinosaurus, quetzalcoatlus, chasmosaurus)

Started by markeski, September 03, 2013, 12:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeski

As the title says, I'm looking for help finding the rare Dino Riders Series 3 dinosaurs.

I check daily on eBay but if anyone has an extra or one that they'd be willing to part with shoot me your price and if its reasonable I'm your guy.  I do recognize the high value in these toys and am not out to low ball anyone.  I just picked up a chasmosaurus that just needs the armor.

I'd take these 3 dinosaurs loose or boxed, complete or incomplete, but complete is strongly preferred.  If you have the Pachyrhinosaurus or series 3 Quetzalcoatlus or  the Chasmosaurus armor, please please don't hesitate to send me a message.  I'd immensely appreciate any help tracking these guys down.

Kind Regards,

Mark

ArtSpin

I have one Chasmosaurs if you are interested

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.