News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Wren

No, but I've been to Centralia. It's a nice place, if a little quiet. Took some good photos of all the graffiti.

Have you ever gotten lost on a road trip?
Check out my customs thread!

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Dusty Wren @Dusty Wren im kind of confused about your answer to avatar_Loon @Loon 's question. Is " fire under a small Pennsylvanian town that is set to rage for the next 250 years?" somekind of reference joke?  And which Centralia are you referring too?

Not playing the game

Loon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on March 11, 2021, 12:32:15 AM
avatar_Dusty Wren @Dusty Wren im kind of confused about your answer to avatar_Loon @Loon 's question. Is " fire under a small Pennsylvanian town that is set to rage for the next 250 years?" somekind of reference joke?  And which Centralia are you referring too?

Not playing the game

Centralia is a town in pennsylvania that, due to severe mismanagement, has had a coal mine burning under it since the 1960s. The Carbon monoxide levels are pretty bad, so a lot of people evacuated, so much so that less then 10 people still live there. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centralia,_Pennsylvania

Halichoeres

Quote from: Dusty Wren on March 10, 2021, 10:23:41 PM

Have you ever gotten lost on a road trip?

Yes, but never seriously. Just like, "did I miss a turn?" [check the map] "yep, better double back."

Have you ever camped in a desert?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

indohyus

No, years in tents in Wales puts me off camping.

Have you ever made a vegan meal?

Subduction

Yes, and while it was good, I prefer having some kind of animal protein with my meals.

Have you ever been to Patagonia?

Loon

No, but I have seen someone with one of the jackets.

Have you taken a bite out of something, only to find out there's a worm in it?

Stegotyranno420

No

Have you ever heard a claim about an animal so ridiculous, you thought it was a joke

Loon

Yes, the idea that birds would hide underwater during winter.

Have you ever felt like a plastic bag, floating in the wind?

indohyus

On occasion, but life can be like that sometimes.

Have you ever helped during a medical emergency?

Loon

Um, no, but my dad has, and I was nearby. So, if we really want to be generous...

Have you ever taken voice lessons?

Subduction

Sorta? Kinda? Not really. I stopped talking when I was really young and had to go to speech therapy. But I eventually started talking again when I was 5.

Have you ever found yourself being overly critical of your prehistoric animal collection?

Stegotyranno420

Deleted

indohyus

No, but then again I try to restrict so I don't get too many figures.

Have you ever been fossil hunting in a country other than your own?

Stegotyranno420

No I haven't

Have you ever though there is no point in liking dinosaurs anymore

JPuggy

I have never.

Have you ever bought a dinosaur figure ironically?

Loon

I probably have, but I can't remember which one. The closest I came to that was the Papo Giganotosaurus, but it's just not that funny.

Have you ever bought a bulk lot of an item, even though you only needed one?

indohyus

All the time. Last was Placerias.

Have you ever eaten something hotter than you could handle?

Stegotyranno420

yeah. When i was in kindergarten. That started my love for spice(as a kid, i saw cartoons showing spice being danger, so despite being indian, i didn't eat too much) My brother said i was a wuss so i ate some Hot cheetoes. Nowadays, all i want is spices. Oh man, i could really go for some spicy chips right now.

Have you ever had something stuck in your head that you will pay to remove. I mean like memories, not like tumors

Lynx

Mhm. Due to me being a lazy potato, I hid spilled yogurt under a rug. Three months later I check under the rug and underneath has the horrifying sight of a floor covered with mold.

Have you ever broken a bone over something stupid (trying to stand up when your legs are asleep and breaking your wrist is attempt to catch yourself, kicking a brick with max force, etc) 
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: