News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Shane Foulkes Scutosaurus sculpt

Started by caspakian, October 16, 2013, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caspakian

A commission of the animal Scutosaurus by Shane Foulkes. It is 1/10 scale. Shane is doing this sculpt for me and I will get molds made so it can be cast.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Dan

Beautiful work. Did you choose 1:10 so it could pair with the Gorgonops?

caspakian

Quote from: Dan on October 17, 2013, 12:02:50 AM
Beautiful work. Did you choose 1:10 so it could pair with the Gorgonops?

The Gorgonopsid had a big factor in my choice.

s.foulkes

Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

ataraxus

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! extreme cool model. an absolute must have in my collection. Thanks Shane, thanks caspakian!

caspakian

tyrantqueen

Looks amazing...but I wonder what dinosaurs we'll be seeing from Shane Foulkes this year...

s.foulkes

Funny you should ask? my friend David Crider  will be posting some of the sculpts im working on very soon.

Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Quote from: s.foulkes on February 08, 2014, 07:18:40 PM
Funny you should ask? my friend David Crider  will be posting some of the sculpts im working on very soon.
Oh joy! We all look forward to seeing your newest works of art!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley