News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Post your desktop

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 07:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

Title says it all 

Mine

The epitome of my thought process  ;)

sepp

tyrantqueen

Is that Ubuntu you're using? :D

Did you draw the artwork?

sepp

Ubuntu represent! :D

And no, I didn't draw the artwork that's on my desktop, but I did commission it, and it is my character. Jennadelle on Livejournal painted it.

paleoferroequine

Here's my desktop. My other computer at home is Linux Mint. ;D

stoneage

I'm not presently using a desk top.

Pachyrhinosaurus

Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Meso-Cenozoic

This is the main hall of the Dinosphere Exhibit at the Indianapolis Children's Museum I visited a few years ago.

On the left is the teenage T. rex, Bucky, Kelsey the Trike in the middle, and famous ol' Stan on the right.

Roktman

Mine is an awesome Miragaia.

Lio99

Here is mine
ok this is really cool, see the two squares that are circled, they are both the same colour !!     

Takama

I cant really make up my mind on a desktop, its really easy to change it, so i find something to suprise my mother when she gets her turn on the computer, everyday.

todays desktop is

Horridus

At work I have a series of palaeoart pieces and photos of birds that I like (including a striking closeup of a ground hornbill...that's quite shocking...)

But I'm not at work. And, I'm afraid to say, my PC desktop at home has been the same since at least 2008!

It's from an English theme park.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Tylosaurus

Lio99

Quote from: Horridus on March 15, 2012, 08:54:12 PM
At work I have a series of palaeoart pieces and photos of birds that I like (including a striking closeup of a ground hornbill...that's quite shocking...)

But I'm not at work. And, I'm afraid to say, my PC desktop at home has been the same since at least 2008!

It's from an English theme park.
that's cool!

Tylosaurus

Got a new one, makes me think of a good friend too :-*

tyrantqueen

I didn't notice people still were posting in this thread XD

QuoteGot a new one, makes me think of a good friend too
Why thank you, how flattering ;D Makes me feel as warm and fuzzy inside

Takama

Todays Desktop is

cant wait to see what my mom thinks

Tylosaurus

It might scare her haha xD, Careful  Takama xD

Anyhoo here's my new ones :)

The main System has this one:

The Secondary has this one:

Sumo

Apologies for the stinkin'mammalness...  ;D

[attachment msg=4585][/attachment]
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

Tylosaurus

Nothing to be sorry about my friend :) That is a indeed a funny wallpaper :P Hippo man xD

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: