News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Planeta de Agostini Disney Dinosaur.

Started by Jetoar, November 01, 2013, 07:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, these are some figures of Planeta de Agostini Disney Dinosaur.  These collection have inspired in some dinosaurs draws and it was released in 1999 for the second dinosaur age from my point of view. This collection have some figures that are copies of AAA dinosaurus and others are originals of this the collection.

My figures of this collection.

Tyrannosaurus, Tarbosaurus, Albertosaurus.

Iguanodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Parasaurolophus.

Stegosaurus, Euplocephalus.

Carnotaurus, Oviraptor.

Diplodocus.

and finally, Chasmosaurus and Triceratops.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Ikessauro

Nice models my friend. I have been looking for good pictures of them with no luck. I'm glad you posted these. If you ever find some doubles, let me know, I'd be interested in buying/trading them.

Jetoar

Quote from: Ikessauro on November 01, 2013, 07:31:54 PM
Nice models my friend. I have been looking for good pictures of them with no luck. I'm glad you posted these. If you ever find some doubles, let me know, I'd be interested in buying/trading them.

Thanks for your words friend  ^-^. I was looking more images of these figures but I have not found images of these  :-\.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Roselaar

Aah, now I know what line that goofy Diplodocus belongs to. Thanks!

Jetoar

Quote from: Roselaar on November 01, 2013, 08:45:45 PM
Aah, now I know what line that goofy Diplodocus belongs to. Thanks!

You are welcome friend  ^-^.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Mauro "Raptor86"

Jetoar

They are AAA figures, but some figures as Tricratops are based in these figures  ^-^.

sauroid

Quote from: Jetoar on November 02, 2013, 09:56:01 AM
They are AAA figures, but some figures as Tricratops are based in these figures  ^-^.
so the AAAs came first?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Quote from: sauroid on November 02, 2013, 02:06:05 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 02, 2013, 09:56:01 AM
so the AAAs came first?

Yes, AAA figures came first  ^-^.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on November 01, 2013, 07:11:52 PM

I love this Karate Iguanodon. It looks like a Chuck Norrisaurus  ^-^ .
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

sauroid

would you know if my Diplo and Euoplo are AAA or Di Agostini?

Jetoar

Quote from: Megalosaurus on November 02, 2013, 06:03:14 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on November 01, 2013, 07:11:52 PM

I love this Karate Iguanodon. It looks like a Chuck Norrisaurus  ^-^ .

Yes  ^-^ it is inspired in the draws of Planeta de Agostini.

Quote from: sauroid on November 03, 2013, 01:59:31 AM
would you know if my Diplo and Euoplo are AAA or Di Agostini?

They are again AAA figures. You should see the colors  ^-^ and the singnature under their belly  ^-^.

SpartanSquat

Oh dude! I remember these guys! I collected this collection when I was 10 years old! I have all the collection in a wardrobe.

Ikessauro

Quote from: RolandEden on November 03, 2013, 01:40:23 PM
Oh dude! I remember these guys! I collected this collection when I was 10 years old! I have all the collection in a wardrobe.

Hey man, please take them out and post some photos. I'd love to see them all! And if you plan on selling them eventually, I'm your guy. I'm not sure why, but I like these weird obscure collections.

Jetoar

Yes friend, I would like to see the other figures of this collection  ^-^.

ofmp

Hello friends, here I upload pictures from my complete collection of dinosaurs De Agostini (which cost me a lot to complete in money and time).
Hope you like it.
Greetings from Córdoba, Argentina.
Ofmp
http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/ofmp/library/

Jetoar

EmperorDinobot

I have a rather large collection of these. Remind me to take some new pictures of them.

Tyrannosaurid lover

Man these guys came out in the Planeta de Agostin enciclopedia of dinosaurus.
it was released here in mexico after the disney movie : DINOSAUR came out in the early 2000 I still have some of the pages, I belive they go with the astetic of the movie for about 7 magazine like books and after that it bacame more generic dinosaur reasrch book, I'll try to post some photos on the properly section
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: