News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnage collection Resaurus (toysmith) Deinonychus?

Started by Carnosaur, December 08, 2013, 03:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnosaur

I know this figure is very rare but does anyone know where i might find one?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnosaur on December 08, 2013, 03:35:47 PM
I know this figure is very rare but does anyone know where i might find one?

eBay is probably your best bet unless a collector here has  a spare...you would have better luck checking lots I think.  I have one but I still really like it despite it's inaccuracies. I do have a spare Rex if interested.

I was looking trying to price a Resaurus Giga recently..couldn't even find it on ebay :/

I will say it won't stand like in that pic.. ;)

Carnosaur

Laughs, oh i know.
I have the entire set except for the Deinonychus and Protoceratops.
Just trying to complete the set.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I never did get the Protoceratops myself..wish I had of now.

Carnosaur

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks ! I added it to my wishlist..maybe I'll get it for Christmas. :)

lcamiro

Hey Carnosaur, I have this Resaurus Deino and it is stored. I may get rid of it. PM me if you want it....

DinoToyForum

The only one I have from this line is the Styracosaurus, which is really rather good. I reviewed it on the blog here:

http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2012/09/02/styracosaurus-carnage-collection-by-resaurus/

It is also available from Amazon here. The Deinonychus doesn't seem to be available from Amazon though...

Blade-of-the-Moon

That was my first one..really cool Styrac for the time and all. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.