You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted:Last figure for the Walking With Dinosaurs mini figure collection

Started by IslandAnimals, December 29, 2013, 11:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IslandAnimals

I have a problem. I needed the mini quetzalcoatlus figure to complete my walking with dinosaurs mini figure collection.it didn't make it my country The United states I just got 11 figures for it. but the only reason I already bought patchi any kinds of dinos in the movie but bought another patchi so can you know which way can I get the last figure.the quetzalcoatlus for my collection like you know find it in some stores online stores or since you cant find it. you can just do a trade or do a special delivery if you wanted to?*orthocone*

Blade-of-the-Moon

critcho

Hi, Have you managed to get this figure yet? I just noticed your post but saw some time had passed. If you haven't I am pretty sure I could find it for you in our local supermarket. The only thing is that I am in the UK so I don't know how much postage would be. The blind bags are £2 and I wouldn't want anymore than that and actual postage cost to get it to you (I know how frustrating trying to complete collections can be).

Let me know if you still need the figure and I will do my best for you, obviously the figures weigh next to nothing so postage wouldn't be astronomical but I will give you a specific cost if you would like me to do this for you.

Thanks,

Critcho.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.