News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Anyone have a spare WwD pterosaur?

Started by SBell, December 29, 2013, 11:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

So as has been noted, for some reason those of us in Canada and the US can get 11 of the new small figures, but for some reason the pterosaur is not coming out here, and neither are the blind bags.

So, in the interests of being a completist, does anybody have a spare pterosaur for trade/sale? I have lots of trading stuff, or I can pay, either way.

Thanks in advance.

Crackington

SBell

critcho

This is the second post like this I have spotted in the last couple of minutes. I responded to the first one and didn't want to be accused of favouritism.
I could probably get this figure for you if you still need it (although the pm post suggests this my be sorted already)

I wouldn't want more than the £2 cost plus actual postage (I'm not into profiteering from fellow collectors)

Let me know if you still need it and I will do my best to help out.

Thanks,

Critcho.

SBell

Quote from: critcho on January 19, 2014, 09:04:43 PM
This is the second post like this I have spotted in the last couple of minutes. I responded to the first one and didn't want to be accused of favouritism.
I could probably get this figure for you if you still need it (although the pm post suggests this my be sorted already)

I wouldn't want more than the £2 cost plus actual postage (I'm not into profiteering from fellow collectors)

Let me know if you still need it and I will do my best to help out.

Thanks,

Critcho.

I have been in touch wtih Crackington, thanks. Still waiting for it to arrive. This may be the longest UK post has ever taken!  :-\

critcho

Well I hope it gets there for you. Feel free to PM me if it doesn't arrive for any reason and I'll do my best.

SBell

Quote from: critcho on January 20, 2014, 09:19:43 PM
Well I hope it gets there for you. Feel free to PM me if it doesn't arrive for any reason and I'll do my best.

Actually, it arrived today! Hooray, set complete!

I noticed it says "Series 1" on the package. Given the poor reception for the film, I imagine this may be the only one, which is too bad, because the figures are decent enough at least!

Crackington

Glad to hear it, was beginning to wonder if it would get there!

Critcho - well done for offering to help Sean. I'm also in the UK but had already done exactly what you suggested. Sean was one of the first people to welcome me to the forum, so was very glad to help out....

SBell

Quote from: Crackington on January 21, 2014, 08:51:38 PM
Glad to hear it, was beginning to wonder if it would get there!

Critcho - well done for offering to help Sean. I'm also in the UK but had already done exactly what you suggested. Sean was one of the first people to welcome me to the forum, so was very glad to help out....

And I appreciate it! The UK postal system, on the other hand, seemed way slower than I expected (that may be the longest a parcel has ever taken to cross the pond to me!).

Crackington

Yep, they said 5-7 days to get to you and I posted it on 7th Jan - I suppose they might have meant working days, but that's still 9 days I think. Glad it got there in the end anyway!

critcho

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.