News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy New Year - 2014!

Started by DinoToyForum, December 31, 2013, 10:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Happy New Year Dinotoyforumers! Have a prosperous and dinofull 2014! :))

Blade-of-the-Moon

Pachyrhinosaurus

*orthocone* Happy New Year to all, and happy collecting the new figures.  *orthocone*
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Splonkadumpocus

The following dinosaurs were named in 1914 and will celebrate a 100-year anniversary this year.

Anchiceratops
Brachyceratops
Chasmosaurus
Corythosaurus
Dicraeosaurus
Giraffatitan (as Brachiosaurus brancai)
Gorgosaurus
Gryposaurus
Leptoceratops

In addition, Neanderthal Man was described in 1864 and celebrates 150 years.

My collection includes all of the above except Anchiceratops, Brachyceratops, and Dicraeosaurus.

Takama

ITdactyl

Happy New Year!

More dinos for everyone.

Balaur

Am I the only one who doesn't find this important and finds it stressful? Either way, I do wish you wll a happy new year from California.

mmfrankford

Happy New Year and glad to be back! Promotion at work and a big freelance project left me AWOL from some places, but I am happy to return. May everyone find the perfect piece of prehistoric plastic this year!!!

Paleogene Pals

Happy New Year to all of my new friends on DTF :))

Georassic

Quote from: Splonkadumpocus on January 01, 2014, 05:12:33 AM

My collection includes all of the above except Anchiceratops, Brachyceratops, and Dicraeosaurus.

You can get the Kaiyodo Anchiceratops for US$4.99 and free shipping right now on ebay.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.