You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UK's trades and figure downsizing

Started by UK, January 13, 2014, 09:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Quote from: Chad on March 14, 2014, 12:21:58 PM
Hi Steve,

You've probably seen this and it's really expensive anyway, but, just in case it's slipped past you, there is a study room trilobite on ebay now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaiyodo-National-Museum-of-Nature-Science-EXPO-Trilobite-Gashapon-Replica-NEW-/161225128696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2589c43af8

Regards

--Chad

I have Chad, I am currently speaking to them about a possible trade. That price certainly would not meet the main aspects of in the theory of  'inelasticity of supply and demand'. I don't need it that much!!

Thanks for the link.

Steve

Chad

It is interesting how the same things will get listed again and again without the price lowering...

Megalosaurus

Quote from: UK on March 14, 2014, 12:11:45 PM
Various dinotales including items still boxed and un-opened from Series 1 & 3 (with chocolate)

What non-dinosaurs do you have?  How much do you want for each?

Quote from: UK on March 14, 2014, 12:11:45 PM
Schleich Umbrella acacia &Schleich African Baobab Trees in great condition

How much do you want for each?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

UK

Trying again for my very specific wants...

Quote from: UK on January 27, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
Ok here is a revised list of those items still outstanding. I am looking to buy or tade for the following

Kaiyodo   Microraptor                                    Expo   2004

Kaiyodo   Triceratops horridus                           The Study Room   
Kaiyodo   Apatosaurus sp                                   The Study Room   

Collect Club UHA   Skeletal dinosaur fight

2005 Sue fleshed out version in blue

Trades.......

Schleich elasmosaurus
Schleich kronosaurus

Bullyland specials - Protochirotherium, Spinophorosaurus and the little Procynosuchus as one lot for  trade.

Hope to hear from you.

UK

Photos of the 3 bullyland specials for trade for kaiyodos listed above...

UK

I have some nice rarities for sale as my wants seem to be either beyond what I have to trade or they just are too precious for people to part with.

Prices quoted are outside of postage and for paypal 'friends and family'. Hope there are some tempting items for you....

Here are the lots, price for lot and at the moment want to sell as lots only.

Schleich kronosaurus (mint with tags) and elasmosaurus.     £25   Now sold
Bullyland specials - Protochirotherium, Spinophorosaurus and the little Procynosuchus £40 now sold
Kaiyodo 2005 green fleshed out Sue. £30 now sold
Kaiyodo 2005 Sue skeleton large.      £30
Kaiyodo metal Rex and boxed metal brachiosaurus £30
Schleich baobab and acacia trees small damage £35. Now sold

Only trades I would like are those I have listed many time  :o

Thanks for looking

Hynerpeton

Nice. I may buy something. But what is the giant croc of the pic of 3? I see a Rutuiton and another too. I have a big one but not painted like the one in this pic of yours. Please shed a little more light on what it is. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

UK

Updating my sales list:

Complete set including two boxed figures kaiyodo Dino-metal

Kaiyodo Dinotales 2002 set of 5 -
Stegosaurus
Seismosaurus
Seismosaurus skeleton
Acrocanthosaurus
Deinonychus

Complete Marolin set

And finally for those who love the rarities and exotic, more than 40 Brumm figures in excellent condition. 37 unique items out of the set of 42. The following are covered:

Allosaurus eating carcass
Elasmosaurus vs. Tylosaurus
Pterandodon
Eryops
Zeresio
Tylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ornithomimus vs. Deinosuchus
Diplodocus
Iguanodon
Tyrannosaurus eating carcass
Tyrannosaurus #1
Stegosaurus #2
Edaphosaurus
Anatosaurus
Tyrannosaurus #2 (dead)
Woolly Mammoth
Smilodon vs. Bison
Megatherium
Diatryma
Phororhacos
Baluchitherium
Uintatherium battle
Smilodon
Deinotherium
Arsinoitherium #1
Arsinoitherium #2
Siegelbaum
Cycadoidea
Williamsonia small
Bjuvia
Eucalamites
Willamsonia large
Sigillaria
Pleuromeia
Stylocalamites
Calamatina

Missing from the complete set
Scelidosaurus
Stegosaurus #1
Dimetrodon
Triceratops
Styracosaurus

These are heavy so postage will be nasty. Sorry but would only sale as a complete set only. If you are interested, PM me and I can send photos on request.

More items to follow 

UK

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

UK

I have a very expensive shipment coming in which I need to recover some funds from. I have not had chance to review the quality and shape of the pieces but I might have the following available all without boxes though some do have papers. I will post around the world but obviously postage will depend where you are and if you would like tracking.

So I might have:

Kaiyodo Study room:

Apatosaurus sp
Arsinoitherium zitteli
Australopithecus afarensis "Lucy"
Tyrannosaurus rex
Bongo
Crab

Kaiyodo 2004 Expo

Microraptor (skeleton)       
Psittacosaurus (mother and nestlings)    

Sorry to tease if you are interested, I will update towards the end of the week.

PM if you are interested in any of them.

Thanks

Steve

postsaurischian

UK

Have a Kaiyodo 2002 expo set containing the following

tegosaurus
Seismosaurus
Seismosaurus skeleton
Acrocanthosaurus
Deinonychus

£25 plus postage. In mint condition, still in plastic packaging.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.