You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

UK's trades and figure downsizing

Started by UK, January 13, 2014, 09:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UK

Hi all, I have come to that day where space has run out but my collecting desires have not. I am therefore looking to trade a portion of my collection, bulkier items, for smaller figures. I am after kaiyodo and other expo figures and specials. I have several so far but hopefully there is some room for trading. I would like to trade rather than sell. I would love to trade the illusive PV Andrewsarchus too.

So here I go.

Bullyland.

Bullyland evolution of man, all in great order and the larger 3 with tags, trade complete only
Bullyland fossils, all 5 and all mint with tags, trade complete set only

Deinotherium, new release, as new with tags, two items

Challicotherium, new with tag

Feathered velociraptor

Safari...... Including Carnegie collection
Toobs (trade as one lot) all mint and unopened.
    Prehistoric life
    Prehistoric crocodiles
    Carnivorous dinosaurs
    Prehistoric sealife
    Prehistoric sharks

Dunkleasteus,  as new with tag
Coelacanth,  as new with tag
Carnotaurus,  as new with tag
Concavenator,  as new with tag
Smilodon, Carnegie, with tag
Euoplocephalus
Inostrancavia
Micrcoraptor
Dilophosaurus
Velociraptor .... Dinosaurs of china
Carnegie dimetrodon, little green version

Schleich
Demastosuchus, with tag
Edmontonia
Gavial
Deinosuchus, as new with tag and little figure

Collecta.
Neovenator, with tag

Discovery kids stegosaurus

Primeval hesperornis

Kinto favourite soft model feather t-Rex, new in packaging...

So over to you.

Thanks

Steve

UK

One Deinotherium traded. Still lots of goodies left.

ofmp

Hello, how much the deinotherium? and the evolution of man or because you are interested in changing ...

UK

Quote from: UK on January 15, 2014, 10:27:29 AM
Updated for trades / offers

Hi all, I have come to that day where space has run out but my collecting desires have not. I am therefore looking to trade a portion of my collection, bulkier items, for smaller figures. I am after kaiyodo and other expo figures and specials. I have several so far but hopefully there is some room for trading. I would like to trade rather than sell. I would love to trade the illusive PV Andrewsarchus too.

So here I go.

Bullyland.

Bullyland evolution of man, all in great order and the larger 3 with tags, trade complete only

Bullyland fossils, all 5 and all mint with tags, trade complete set only (large and small ammonite, trilobite, belemnite and medusa jelly fish

Deinotherium, new release, as new with tags, two items

Feathered velociraptor

Toobs (trade as one lot) all mint and unopened.
    Prehistoric life
    Prehistoric crocodiles
    Carnivorous dinosaurs
    Prehistoric sealife
    Prehistoric sharks

Dunkleasteus,  as new with tag
[Edmontonia
Coelacanth,  as new with tag

Carnotaurus,  as new with tag
Concavenator,  as new with tag
Smilodon, Carnegie, with tag - reserved
Euoplocephalus
Inostrancavia
Micrcoraptor
Dilophosaurus

Schleich:

Demastosuchus, with tag
Edmontonia
Gavial
Deinosuchus, as new with tag and little figure

Collecta.
Neovenator, with tag

Primeval hesperornis

So over to you.

Thanks

Steve

UK

Some photos..... Now open to selling too. Please PM me about the items. I would like to keep the lots as in the photos so all tubes together, Evolution of Man etc. More items to be added soon.

UK

UK

Ok here is a revised list of those items still outstanding. I am looking to buy or tade for the following

Kaiyodo   Microraptor                                    Expo                   2004   
Kaiyodo   Microraptor (skeleton)                   Expo                   2004   
Kaiyodo   Psittacosaurus (mother and nestlings)   Expo                   2004   

Kaiyodo   Cerraurinella typa (trilobite)                   The Study Room    2004   National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo   Triceratops horridus                                   The Study Room   2004   National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo   Apatosaurus sp                                   The Study Room      2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo

Kaiyodo   Supersaurus                                   Gigantic Dino Expo  2006      

Collect Club UHA   Tarbosaurus Brown version         
Collect Club UHA   Skeletal dinosaur fight          

CAPCOM   Spinosaurus                                   Expo            2009   Model 4
CAPCOM   Tyranosaurus Rex                                   Expo                   2009   Model 6 (Yellow)

So here are my trades:

1970's Inpro (UK) & ROMS (Canada)

Large collection of Inpros which has the complete set including Plesiosaurus

Complete set of Royal Ontario Museum dinosaur figures and several colourful knockoffs

Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus rex 2006 sue skeleton dinosaur toy, boxed
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111256058713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_25wt_1177

Bullyland figures.

Bullyland evolution of man, all in great order and the larger 3 with tags £25 + postage ==> currently set aside

Toobs (trade as one lot) all mint and unopened. £30 plus postage
    Prehistoric life
    Prehistoric crocodiles
    Carnivorous dinosaurs
    Prehistoric sealife
    Prehistoric sharks

Euoplocephalus

Schleich
Edmontonia

So over to you.

Thanks

Steve

UK

Quote from: UK on January 27, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
Ok here is a revised list of those items still outstanding. I am looking to buy or tade for the following

Kaiyodo   Microraptor                                    Expo                   2004   
Kaiyodo   Microraptor (skeleton)                   Expo                   2004   
Kaiyodo   Psittacosaurus (mother and nestlings)   Expo                   2004   

Kaiyodo   Cerraurinella typa (trilobite)                   The Study Room    2004   National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo   Triceratops horridus                                   The Study Room   2004   National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo   Apatosaurus sp                                   The Study Room      2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo

Kaiyodo   Supersaurus                                   Gigantic Dino Expo  2006      

Collect Club UHA   Tarbosaurus Brown version         
Collect Club UHA   Skeletal dinosaur fight          

CAPCOM   Spinosaurus                                   Expo            2009   Model 4
CAPCOM   Tyranosaurus Rex                                   Expo                   2009   Model 6 (Yellow)

So here are my trades:

1970's Inpro (UK) & ROMS (Canada) neither will be split up unless does not interfere with complete set.

Large collection of Inpros which has the complete set including Plesiosaurus

Complete set of Royal Ontario Museum dinosaur figures and several colourful knockoffs

Small quantity of Brumm flat metal dinosaurs and plants (please PM for information)

Kaiyodo Tyrannosaurus rex 2006 sue skeleton dinosaur toy, boxed
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111256058713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_25wt_1177

Bullyland figures.

Bullyland evolution of man, all in great order and the larger 3 with tags £25 + postage ==> currently set aside

Toobs (trade as one lot) all mint and unopened. £30 plus postage
    Prehistoric life
    Prehistoric crocodiles
    Carnivorous dinosaurs
    Prehistoric sealife
    Prehistoric sharks

Euoplocephalus

Schleich
Edmontonia

So over to you.

Thanks

Steve

UK

Sorry but Inpros and the ROMs have both gone.

Some of the Brumms are on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111275897742?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Does anyone have any kaiyodo expo, study room of capcom expo figures for sale or trade. I have other great items to trade which are not listed. Original bullyland mammals, kaiyodo dinotales amongst others.

UK

UK

Still searching for...... Please help  :)

Kaiyodo    Microraptor                                             Dino Expo    2004
Kaiyodo    Microraptor (skeleton)                             Dino Expo    2004
Kaiyodo    Psittacosaurus (mother and nestlings)     Dino Expo    2004

Kaiyodo    Cerraurinella typa    The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo    Triceratops horridus    The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo    Apatosaurus sp            The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo

Collect club    Skeletal dinosaur fight    Collect club UHA

I can offer.....

Full set of linde 1950's figures
Boxed Dino metal brachiosaurus
Safari missing links mammoth, Smilodon, wholly mammoth
Various collect club dinosaurs
Various dinotales
Brumms
Bullyland dire wolf with tag
May be an original bullyland deinotherium in great condition with tag
Bullyland mastodonsaurus
Cash money.

Thanks

Steve

UK

More for trade for my wish list.

Schleich Umbrella acacia
Schleich African Baobab.

Feel like I am flogging a dead horse, but hope not.

UK

Will up my final ante for the Expo and Study Room figures, I also have a full set of Battat Minis including the Rex which I could negotiate for the figures I am after. That's all my cards.

But it does feel a hopeless offer......

Blade-of-the-Moon

If I had them I would help.  I suspect many here don't have the ones your after or do and don't want to  sell/trade. :/   My only Kaiyodos anymore are a Carnotaurus and a Futabasaurus I think..aside from the larger vinyls.

Chad

Yeah, I wish I had them to send your way, too. Those are tough! I've seen the trilobite on ebay for an exorbitant price but that's it. I'll keep an eye out at JAUCE for them.

Thanks for the Inpros and ROMs, by the way. (That Inpro set is especially fantastic.) I guess that seller was you!

UK

Quote from: Chad on March 12, 2014, 04:10:32 PM
Yeah, I wish I had them to send your way, too. Those are tough! I've seen the trilobite on ebay for an exorbitant price but that's it. I'll keep an eye out at JAUCE for them.

Thanks for the Inpros and ROMs, by the way. (That Inpro set is especially fantastic.) I guess that seller was you!

Hi Chad they were me. I loved collecting the Inpros, as they took me back to my childhood days. I felt guilty having them sat in a box when they deserved to be displayed. Along with the ROMS, you helped me treat my wife and daughter to a great day out and some money to treat themselves with. Hopefully you will be able to display them and cherish them as I have enjoyed them.

It is ironic that the ROMS flew from Canada to USA (where I bought them over a period of time) to the UK and now back to the USA. Such is the life of an international jet setting dinosaur toy....

Thanks for scanning Jauce, I use that too but they are very scarce.

Best wishes,

Steve

Chad

Thanks Steve. The Inpros have a good home, rest assured. They remind me of my childhood as well--I didn't actually own any Inpros as a kid, but the figures match up with what all my dino books told me dinosaurs looked like at the time.

If I ever sell the ROMs, I'll make sure it's to yet another country. Be on alert, German dino collectors!

therizinosaurus

Very interested in the Schleich Desmatosuchus--can you pm me? :)

UK

Quote from: therizinosaurus on March 14, 2014, 03:03:12 AM
Very interested in the Schleich Desmatosuchus--can you pm me? :)

Hi Therizinosaurus, really sorry to say that the Desmatosuchus departed a while back, I really should keep tabs with these things. So below is my updated potential trades:

Still searching for...... (Please help) 

Kaiyodo    Microraptor                                                Dino Expo    2004
Kaiyodo    Microraptor (skeleton)                               Dino Expo    2004
Kaiyodo    Psittacosaurus (mother and nestlings)     Dino Expo    2004

Kaiyodo    Cerraurinella typa                                     The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo    Triceratops horridus                                  The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo
Kaiyodo    Apatosaurus sp                                         The Study Room    2004    National Science Museum in Tokyo

Collect club    Skeletal dinosaur fight                         Collect club UHA

In exchange I can offer.....

Boxed Kaiyodo Dino metal brachiosaurus

Safari missing links Mammoth and cub, Smilodon, Rhino

Various collect club dinosaurs :
 Tarchia Skull
 Saurolophus
 Platybelodon
 Opisthocoelicaudia
 Velociraptor

Various dinotales including items still boxed and un-opened from Series 1 & 3 (with chocolate)

Kaiyodo 2002 expo figures in their original chocolate boxes with chocolate for those desperate enough to try

Full set, un-opened packaging, of AMPM kaiyodo specials - very rare

2002 wonder festival Seismosaurus in un-opened packaging

Brumms - 1960's flat metals, includes plants, both painted, primed and un-painted

Bullyland dire wolf with tag

Bullyland mastodonsaurus

Schleich Umbrella acacia &Schleich African Baobab Trees in great condition

Full set of Battat Minis including the Rex

Full set of 1960's Nabisco prehistoric mammals

Next doors car if you come when they are out.......

Thanks

Steve

Chad

Hi Steve,

You've probably seen this and it's really expensive anyway, but, just in case it's slipped past you, there is a study room trilobite on ebay now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kaiyodo-National-Museum-of-Nature-Science-EXPO-Trilobite-Gashapon-Replica-NEW-/161225128696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2589c43af8

Regards

--Chad

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: