News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CM Studio Styracosaurus

Started by ataraxus, February 15, 2014, 09:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxus

again something  finished. it`s 28inches. i`m really satisfied especially with the horns. Thanks for looking!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice color choices and the horns look fantastic.

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Great paint job, and like the previous comment, the horns are great. Wonderful job-looking forward to more of your work!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

ataraxus

postsaurischian

:D Fantastic! What a beautiful Styracosaurus. Well done!

0onarcissisto0

Can never get enough of Charlie McGrady's work. Keep em coming, bud!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

martin garratt

Great job Michael.
I love Charlie's work.

ataraxus

Thank you. i also love his work. the cast quality is not so good but the likeness is very great.

0onarcissisto0

Yeah, a lot of work to clean up his kits but definitely worth it!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

;DVery well done Micha. I have one of these begging for paint.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Dr. Brad

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.