News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Bullyland Batrachotomus

Started by Ikessauro, March 16, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys
I'm looking for Bully Batrachotomus, willing to buy for a reasonable price. Also, I have a few WWD toyway dinosaur for trade. PM me if you have one.

Ikessauro

Quote from: Libraraptor on March 16, 2014, 08:11:39 PM
How about these ones?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BULLYLAND-61463-BATRACHOTOMUS-NEW-w-TAG-PREHISTORIC-CROCODILE-ARCHOSAUR-2007-/121234869938?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3a294eb2

http://www.ebay.de/itm/BATRACHOTOMUS-BY-BULLYLAND-/261422930172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cde0558fc

Thanks Libra. I had seen the more expensive one a few days ago, but didn't buy it because of the price. Are these fair prices? I haven't checked the price range on this figure lately. I know it's not that easy to find, but those are prices I saw Battats go for.

Roselaar

I'd say you should definitely be able to get them cheaper than that...

SBell

Quote from: Roselaar on March 16, 2014, 08:51:37 PM
I'd say you should definitely be able to get them cheaper than that...

Only because the second one, at least, looks pretty beaten up. It should be more uniformly grey, but appears to suffer from Bullyland Paint Scuffing.

But in good shape? That is probably about right--it is an uncommon figure from 8 years ago, that was discontinued about 6 years ago and didn't gain much of a market at the time--meaning a collector is either going to have to get lucky (like a seller that doesn't know it is fairly rare) or dig a bit into the pockets.

This seems to be particularly common with Bullyland, since they (used to) make unusual or interesting species, but don't seem to keep them available long (see also Arizonasaurus, Paratypothorax, Edaphosaurus, most of the original mammal line).

EmperorDinobot

For the right price, I might sell you guys mine....

Though I'd feel kinda bad 'coz someone here asked me for it.

In case of doubt, here is is:

postsaurischian

Hey Patrick, you shouldn't pay more than about 20 Dollars for that figure. I don't even take notice of that Slovenian eBay guy anymore. His prices are always far too high.
Better be patient! The Batrachotomus was still easily available about two years ago. I'll have my eyes open and let you know when I see it less expensive in Germany - the flea market season is also starting here ;).

Edit: O.k., it took me about 2 minutes to find and order one for EUR 11.98 ;D. Let me know if this is o.k. for you.

SBell

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 17, 2014, 09:46:54 AM
Hey Patrick, you shouldn't pay more than about 20 Dollars for that figure. I don't even take notice of that Slovenian eBay guy anymore. His prices are always far too high.
Better be patient! The Batrachotomus was still easily available about two years ago. I'll have my eyes open and let you know when I see it less expensive in Germany - the flea market season is also starting here ;).

Edit: O.k., it took me about 2 minutes to find and order one for EUR 11.98 ;D. Let me know if this is o.k. for you.

I shoudl have also said, "...or be in Germany, where it was made!"

Ikessauro

Quote from: postsaurischian on March 17, 2014, 09:46:54 AM

That price would be excelent! Can you help me get it?

postsaurischian

Quote from: Ikessauro on March 17, 2014, 03:53:16 PM
That price would be excelent! Can you help me get it?

I already did :). I will send you a PM when I have it.

Libraraptor

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dinosaurier-Sammlung-Fleischfresser-6-Saurier-/121851605793?hash=item1c5eebf321:g:7OwAAOSwk1JWgopN

Should anyone still need one of these, I could buy this lot and forward it to the one who PMs me first. Only one day left.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 26, 2016, 09:17:26 PM
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Dinosaurier-Sammlung-Fleischfresser-6-Saurier-/121851605793?hash=item1c5eebf321:g:7OwAAOSwk1JWgopN

Should anyone still need one of these, I could buy this lot and forward it to the one who PMs me first. Only one day left.
Too bad I didn't see this before.

I'm still in need of Batrachotomus, Liliensternus, Arizonasaurus and Edaphosaurus at fair price.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

Megalo, I´m looking after these here in Germany and you´ll be informed as soon as I have got at least one to forward.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 29, 2016, 10:45:24 PM
Megalo, I´m looking after these here in Germany and you´ll be informed as soon as I have got at least one to forward.
Thank you very much. I'm happy to have a helping hand in Germany  ^-^ . Danke schön!
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.